St George and Last Time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I have just watched highlights of the previous game we played against the Dragons. Beaver dropped the ball over the line, we had several tries disallowed, Choc was kayoed and then missed a simple tackle that cost us more points. They scored a lucky try from a kick and a very bad read in defence scored the final try for them. We still had a billion chances to score and should have won easily.

It was basically one of our worst games but set up a winning run after Des tore the paint of the dressing shed walls with his spray at the end.

I have looked at their pack and think that we have many more metres, much better defence and a stronger all-round team.

Manly will win - the bogey is no big deal.

That was my opinion coming out of that game & you're right that the lads lifted after it. It just seems that we've hit another lull & I really hope it doesn't take another loss to Saints to snap out of.

Manly highest team margin@    $4.50
Manly +19                          @    $3.75

$50 on each.

We are specials!

I hope so because I really don't want to have to play the Broncos next week. I'd rather they take someone else out (Raiders or Sharks)

Broncos and Roosters will be very vulnerable next week. Last nights game for me had shades of the Manly v Newcastle 06 finals match

Very physical game, took its toll on both sides, who then both got hammered the next weekend

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4