Starling..??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think Starling is a bench forward, that should come off the bench and work hard in the same vein as Mark Bryan and Joe Galuvao. I don't think he should start the match and set the tempo.

I agree with Dan, he is a solid defender in the middle, with good lateral movement. I just think he lacks the punch required to go with the really good packs in the early stages.

I think Starling is a bench forward, that should come off the bench and work hard in the same vein as Mark Bryan and Joe Galuvao. I don't think he should start the match and set the tempo.

I agree with Dan, he is a solid defender in the middle, with good lateral movement. I just think he lacks the punch required to go with the really good packs in the early stages.
A bench forward from the bench? Benchlyness

I rate Starling because he played well against the bulldogs pack in both games last year. His meters were similar to Lawrence also. Not an origin level forward, but one of the better props available for manly last year.

It was his first full season in the top grade last year and he went ok. Showed glimpses of what he can offer including a great game against he dogs, if he can be consistently like that then he will be a good run

After the wraps from 2013 do you think he under achieved .?

It was his first full season in the top grade last year and he went ok. Showed glimpses of what he can offer including a great game against he dogs, if he can be consistently like that then he will be a good run

Bring back Zorba. He'd give us some grunt up front. He has the goods. Trust me.

You also haven't given one criticism of his game. Just said you don't rate him. Personally, I think he's a solid first grader, nothing more, nothing less. Does his job and does it with minimal mistakes. Just doesn't do anything outstanding to put himself into that next level. Everyone available, he's in my 17.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
should have read wraps from 2012

Haven't read anything yet too change my mind..
What have wraps from a previous year got to do with anything?

You've yet to say anything that validates your opinion as such I can only deduce you have an opinion but no reasoning for it and therefore it is impossible to change your mind with facts.

Borderline troll, 100% annoying

You've yet to say anything that validates your opinion as such I can only deduce you have an opinion but no reasoning for it and therefore it is impossible to change your mind with facts.

Borderline troll, 100% annoying
Annoying that someone provides an opinion here without explanation?

Why?

no annoying that the onus is on us to prove something to him without knowing any parameters of that burden

Smallest prop in the NRL. Big heart but is overmatched by every other prop going around, which defeats the point of being a prop.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7