Starting line up from now on? til comebacks, of course

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eggson

Bencher
In the wake of us losing Lyon and King, with Williamson still out, what are your thoughts for the team??  It might also be fun to go without Orford, as was shown by tonight's game?  Me i have no clue, but am happy the way things are!

We look far better when Cuthbo starts but given he still makes a few dumb mistakes, risk-averse Hasler will drop him for Willo when he returns.

unfortunatly you will be right mata. Cuthbo however has shown constant improvement over time. He has the rare ability to start as an extra prop and then move into the wide running backrower roll.

the other other white meat is everything you could ask for from a lock no matter what number he wears

Fluffy link said:
unfortunatly you will be right mata. Cuthbo however has shown constant improvement over time. He has the rare ability to start as an extra prop and then move into the wide running backrower roll.

Unfortunately Cuthbo sealed his won fate in the first half - giving away a dumb penalty and dropping the ball when we were coming out of trouble.  Both when the game was in the balance.

Those two errors are EXACTLY what Hasler is trying to drum out of Cuthbo's game but he doesn't seem to be getting the message. 

Matabele link said:
Unfortunately Cuthbo sealed his won fate in the first half - giving away a dumb penalty and dropping the ball when we were coming out of trouble.  Both when the game was in the balance.

Those two errors are EXACTLY what Hasler is trying to drum out of Cuthbo's game but he doesn't seem to be getting the message. 

True, but gee I like watching Cuthbo play, and generally I think we're a far more dangerous team with him on the park. I also love his involvement when he starts - he really seems ready to muscle up and do the tough stuff before he pulls out the offloads.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4