State Government would no longer invest in suburban venues

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ALinda said:
Ramrod said:
* Who the hell is Stuart Ayres?? I have never heard of him.

Apparently he's from western Sydney......that's why we've never heard of him.

He's a big Penrith supporter.
Coincidentally, Penrith who have a fabulous boutique stadium, that the state and federal governments have poured tens of millions into recently, are lobbying Ayres and the state government to build an even larger ground, one that will service all of western Sydney, why is it all about western Sydney all the time?.

Polly-waffle from this Ayres-Head.
If Sydney needs a boutique new stadium it is on the north side of the harbour.
Memo Mike Baird and Brad Hazzard, both local members and the two most powerful politicans in the NSW Government: Do something!!!

Manly need to get the Waratahs on board & maybe the CC Mariners. Collectively lobby for a north side 25K stadium at Brookie or somewhere else.

Also see today roogby onion has realeased its ARK draw.

North Harbour Rays home games
Rd 2 BYE
Rd 3 v NSW Country Eagles at Brookvale Oval, Thursday 4 September, 7:30pm – Fox Sports
Rd 5 v Perth Spirit at Brookvale Oval, Saturday 20 September, 5:30pm
Rd 6 v Greater Sydney Rams at Brookvale Oval, Sunday 28 September, 3:00pm
Rd 8 v Brisbane City at Brookvale Oval, Saturday 11 October, 5:30pm

It has to be at Fortress Brookvale. The thought of supporting MWSE at some other 'home ground' just doesn't seem real, won't ever seem connected to the club's history.

The West have their stadiums, Cambelltown, Penrith and Parra. Don't they also have a new ground at Blacktown for the GWS. They also have access to the Olympic precinct.
What infrastructure has been built on the north side since the Harbour tunnel?

Not being from Sydney I have to ask.....are the electorates in Sydney's west marginal seats in the NSW parliament?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6