State Of Origin 2011 Game #3

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ssar

Bencher
State Of Origin 2011 Game #3 @ Lang Park Brisbane Wed 15 June, kickoff 20:00

---

NSW Blues

1. Anthony Minichello (Roosters)
2. Akuila Uate (Knights)
3. Mark Gasnier (Dragons)
4. Micheal Jennings (Panthers)
5. Jarryd Hayne (Eels)
6. Jamie Soward (Dragons)
7. Mitchell Pearce (Roosters)
8. Paul Gallen (c) (Sharks)
9. Micheal Ennis (Bulldogs)
10. Tim Mannah (Eels)
11. Beau Scott (Dragons)
12. Ben Creagh (Dragons)
13. Greg Bird (Titans)

14. Kurt Gidley (Knights)
15. Anthony Watmough (Sea Eagles)
16. Trent Merrin (Dragons)
17. Luke Lewis (Panthers)

18. Brett Morris (Bulldogs)
19. Glen Stewart (Sea Eagles)
20. Keith Galloway (Tigers)

Queensland Maroons

1. Billy Slater (Storm)
2. Darius Boyd (Dragons)
3. Greg Inglis (Rabbitohs)
4. Justin Hodges (Broncos)
5. Jharal Yow Yeh (Broncos)
6. Darren Lockyer (c) (Broncos)
7. Johnathan Thurston (Cowboys)
8. Matt Scott (Cowboys)
9. Cameron Smith (Storm)
10. Petero Civoniceva (Panthers)
11. Nate Myles (Roosters)
12. Sam Thaiday (Broncos)
13. Ashley Harrison (Titans)

14. Cooper Cronk (Storm)
15. Corey Parker (Broncos)
16. Ben Hannant (Broncos)
17. Jacob Lillyman (Warriors)

18. Dane Nielsen (Storm)

---

Odds for a $1 bet to win series: QLD $1.60, NSW $2.30

(Current @ 29 June)

Difficult to see NSW winning this one. Sooo many players out of form, or never had it in the first place.

Wow, what a s**t NSW team.

Given the backrowers available for selection, that is a really poor starting back row. No idea what Stuart is thinking.

Another flogging for me to endure up here in Moron Land, thank god I am going on holidays for a month on the 7th of July and won't have to listen to the dribble that comes out of their mouths. I can hear it now

Historic 6th win...Blah Blah

Glorious finish for the next Immortal....Blah Blah

Queensland does it for Locky...Blah Blah

NRL Judiciary can't stop our champion team...Blah Blah

Think I'll give the Courier (Bronco) Mail a miss on the 7th of July

Mark from Brisbane said:
Another flogging for me to endure up here in Moron Land, thank god I am going on holidays for a month on the 7th of July and won't have to listen to the dribble that comes out of their mouths. I can hear it now

One less NSw'elshman that we won't have to listen to whinging about how QLd were favoured by the ref's, how we disrupted their leadup to the game, how we stole Inglis off them, how we relaid the turf to suit our player's etc.

GO QLD!
do it for locky, do it for the floods, do it for our origin passion, do it for QUEENSLAND!!!

Geez it's a shame that there are so many Morons supporters that are also Manly supoprters. Agree the backline is sh*t but my biggest gripe is that QLD are going to have another crack at the dodgy "TBA" strategy they used with Tuquiri years ago. Taylor is going to cop his suspension and miss out on the Rabbits game then one of the Banana benders will get injured and he'll step in. The rule should be changed so that this cannot happen, if it can, Matai should be dropped to NSW cup this weekend to serve his suspension.

How is it a terrible team? Its almost identical to the one that owned QLD in game 2. It could be the team of the Century playing and it would get a no here. Jesus Christ himself could be in the team and you would all say its the worst team ever get rid of Sticky

Mark from Brisbane said:

Don't worry mate, I'll give you a call and tell you all about it.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Don't worry mate, I'll give you a call and tell you all about it.

Sadly CC has my mobile number...oh ****!!

nodd said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

One less NSw'elshman that we won't have to listen to whinging about how QLd were favoured by the ref's, how we disrupted their leadup to the game, how we stole Inglis off them, how we relaid the turf to suit our player's etc.

Some of that is true, Kempsey as far as I know IS in NSW...is it NOT??

Or perhaps it has been moved to Maroonland.

THAT rule at least needs tro be changed...if Greg (NSW born) Inglis doesn't to play for his state then....**** off GI!!

And then when NSW win watch the XXXX cans fly.

If I was NSW and we win that game I'd lift Gallen and Sticky up on our shoulders Wally style and shove that one up their arses.

I respect Locky but his party is going to be ruined on Wednesday and there is nothing Queensland can do about it.

Captain of the Gate said:
How is it a terrible team? Its almost identical to the one that owned QLD in game 2. It could be the team of the Century playing and it would get a no here. Jesus Christ himself could be in the team and you would all say its the worst team ever get rid of Sticky

The team is mostly the same, though as I said previously my only gripe is with the back row. In no way do Creagh or Bird deserve to be out there with the talent we have at our disposal. It's very disapointing to see Lewis & Watmough starting off of the bench when they have both proven that they can start & play through the match effectively (especially Watmough). Gift deserves to be there over Bird as well IMO.

Gift proved that City country is a joke,thats atleast one game that should be abolished

How does a bloke go from man of the match to not in the team for all 3 games?

Its supposedly a nsw origin trial for you younger ones

Brookie said:
GO QLD!
do it for locky, do it for the floods, do it for our origin passion, do it for QUEENSLAND!!!

UNLIKE

Settle down princess.
Sure, they'll put in a massive effort for Locky and he's a legend.

NSW will need to put in an even better performance than game #2 for most of game #3, make few errors and hold thier defence tight to have a chance.
They can do it tho!

Go New South Wales!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8