State of Origin 2015 game 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Team for the blues.

state-of-origin--nsw-data.png
NEW SOUTH WALES BLUES
Josh Dugan
2 Will Hopoate
3 Michael Jennings
4 Josh Morris
5 Brett Morris
6 Mitchell Pearce
7 Trent Hodkinson
8 Aaron Woods
9 Robbie Farah
10 James Tamou
11 Beau Scott
12 Ryan Hoffman
13 Paul Gallen (c)
Interchange
Trent Merrin
15 Boyd Cordner
16 David Klemmer
17 Josh Jackson

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-...d-for-new-south-wales-origin-ii-squad/6531124

Andrew Fifita and Daniel Tupou have been dumped from the NSW side for State of Origin II for returning duo Paul Gallen and Brett Morris.

I sure hope DCE isnt playing. Absolutely need him 100% for Manly. If we lose him for any games here onwards, well - you know what could happen...

...but remember, DCE is un-Queensland-like, he's not a man of his word, he has no morals, he'll never play for Qld again!!!
Cronks' out...
ahhh, g'day Daly. Listen mate, what are you up to Wednesday week???

I would have kept Fifita and dropped one of Merrin/Jackson/Cordiner as they are very similar players. Our strength is our big boppers so why only play 3?

I would have kept Fifita and dropped one of Merrin/Jackson/Cordiner as they are very similar players. Our strength is our big boppers so why only play 3?

Yep, can't believe they dropped Fifita.
He's due for a blinder.

Go to the window, look out and you will see the size of the f*ck I don't give for origin these days.

Not so much the game that is interesting but the aftermath affecting club games...

Well DCE has just been named as Halfback for QLD for the 2nd Origin.
Hate to say it, but without Cronk, i think qld will lose, meaning qlders will be hating on DCE even. more. Then there's the risk of injury. Don't forget,our 3 measly wins so far, have been on the back of Cherry's skills.

I just cant see anything good coming out of his selection.

As much as all is forgiven with Chez and the lovefest is back on in earnest, I would like to see him give Queensland supporters the same "true fans" call that he gave to us. They deserve it more that anyone...

Chez will be fine. @:cool:
Last year Kasiano ripped his leg off and he should never have been in game 2. He almost scored their only try by a deft kick through in SOO2.

It will be great for him to be in a winning mentality for the next 10 days, as he will bring it back to Brookie :clap:

Alot of pressure on Chez. They lose and i am afraid they will come after him with pitchforks demanding ben hunt get the the jersey.

I used to love it when our players got picked for origin in whichever team. Especially younger players.
I sorta cringe when one of our own is picked these days. Never used to be like that growing up. Could be because the way key players are so important to clubs these days and if they get injured the year could almost be a right off. That's how i see Dalys selection. That said I still bloody love origin.
Anyway back to the blues team,
Would have had Fifita for cordner and tupou for hoppa.
But that's just me.
Congrats DCE
Go the blues!!!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4