State of origin funnies?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Righto, the queenslanders have it over us...the pranks in wifey's office have started, and her NSW scarf was found yesterday in the freezer, frozen within a massive ice cube :)

I have access to their network to do a little 'tweaking' and need some funny Origin photos or images that I can make come up on startup.

if anyone has some good "anti-queenslander" images that would be great.

Fro link said:
If you want an origin joke just give them a pic of the NSW selectors

Or Gidley, but that will only help them

Dan link said:
Righto, the queenslanders have it over us...the pranks in wifey's office have started, and her NSW scarf was found yesterday in the freezer, frozen within a massive ice cube :)

I have access to their network to do a little 'tweaking' and need some funny Origin photos or images that I can make come up on startup.

if anyone has some good \"anti-queenslander\" images that would be great.

dan if you go to my face book page i have origin photos in there .. i have aurthur beetson on the ground concussed getting assistance from a trainer..  & others..  facebook name is john cavlovic..  go have a look take whatever you want they arent private they are public. i also uploaded them to the every1 hates us we dont care fans group..

:) no worries mate. I just threw it together before after seeing something similar a few weeks back.

After we win 5 straight, we really don't care what You throw at us.

We actually don't care after 4 straight really.

jjai link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=183481.msg264945#msg264945 date=1275444886]

dan if you go to my face book page i have origin photos in there .. i have aurthur beetson on the ground concussed getting assistance from a trainer..  & others..  facebook name is john cavlovic..  go have a look take whatever you want they arent private they are public. i also uploaded them to the every1 hates us we dont care fans group..
[/quote]

Haha, I know the Beetson photo you're talking about. Might go well with a Stillnox captain. "Went too hard on the noxies last night" or something.

willstyles link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=183481.msg264950#msg264950 date=1275445747]
[quote author=Dan link=topic=183481.msg264945#msg264945 date=1275444886]

[/quote]

Haha, I know the Beetson photo you're talking about. Might go well with a Stillnox captain. "Went too hard on the noxies last night" or something.
[/quote]
lol...

nodd link said:
After we win 5 straight, we really don't care what You throw at us.

We actually don't care after 4 straight really.

about the only straight thing up there

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6