Stats Insider: The metre-eaters-Manly runaway winners for mtrs gained

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jado

Reserve Grader
Article here >>> Stats Insider: The Metre Eaters

Behold, this (in numbers) is what we are all seeing this year and getting excited about....this here my fellow eagles is Manly muscling up and getting the basic rights. All game long.

Being number one in both of these measurements is a big deal

RE: Stats Insider: The metre-eaters-Manly are runaway winners

This is a validation of the new training protocols Manly have adopted.:angel:

Loved 2V saying yesterday that Brenton broke all speed records in the pre-season.:)
The kiddie only know one direction and everyone else follows him.

Jorge is the only one who ambles to the line, and then tries to scoot through :huh: He needs to review Newton's Law of Motion ASAP.

Would be scattering opponents if he hit them with full momentum:idea:

Manly are lean and mean and would be miffed at having their line breeched 3 times in one game - worst of the season :s

I wouldn't be too harsh about yesterday, HM. When the Sharks were allowed to get a roll-on with possession it was always going to be hard to contain them in that heat. Even with our ultra-fit and determined defence.

ps @[Jado] I edited the title of the post because when I tried to post I got a message saying the title was too long!

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I wouldn't be too harsh about yesterday, HM. When the Sharks were allowed to get a roll-on with possession it was always going to be hard to contain them in that heat. Even with our ultra-fit and determined defence.

Also one of the tries was against the run of play. Our defense was still very good yesterday.

Toovs will have to impress on the players to have a second line to defend against those cross field kicks when we play Souths.. Ingles lives to catch those and take off towards the try line.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8