Stats vs Cowboys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
North Queensland vs Manly

Possession: North Queensland 50% Manly 50%

Sets: North Queensland 40 Manly 37

Completed sets: North Queensland 28 Manly 30

Completion rate: North Queensland 70% Manly 81%

Tackles: North Queensland 373 Manly 329

Total runs: North Queensland 183 Manly 181

Total run metres: North Queensland 1576m Manly 1529m

Hit-ups: North Queensland 60 Manly 65

Line breaks: North Queensland 2 Manly 4

Offloads: North Queensland 19 Manly 16

Kicks: North Queensland 23 Manly 22

40-20 kicks: North Queensland 0 Manly 0

Kick metres: North Queensland 502m Manly 576m

Penalties: North Queensland 8 Manly 4

Scrums: North Queensland 4 Manly 10

Missed tackles: North Queensland 31 Manly 57

Errors: North Queensland 15 Manly 11

North Queensland vs Manly

Possession: North Queensland 50% Manly 50%

Sets: North Queensland 40 Manly 37

Completed sets: North Queensland 28 Manly 30

Completion rate: North Queensland 70% Manly 81%

Total run metres: North Queensland 1576m Manly 1529m

Hit-ups: North Queensland 60 Manly 65

Line breaks: North Queensland 2 Manly 4

Offloads: North Queensland 19 Manly 16

Kicks: North Queensland 23 Manly 22

40-20 kicks: North Queensland 0 Manly 0

Kick metres: North Queensland 502m Manly 576m

Penalties: North Queensland 8 Manly 4

Scrums: North Queensland 4 Manly 10

Missed tackles: North Queensland 31 Manly 57

Errors: North Queensland 15 Manly 11

manlyfan76 said:
Missed tackles 57 that's like 1 every 90seconds

Matai's hit on Hall would be classed as a missed tackle i think. So it's not exactly falling off a tackle 58 times i dont think.

Even if it is 58 misses and still letting in only 1 try at Dairy Farmers is pretty good.

manlyfan76 said:
Missed tackles 57 that's like 1 every 90seconds

Matai's hit on Hall would be classed as a missed tackle i think. So it's not exactly falling off a tackle 58 times i dont think.

Even if it is 58 misses and still letting in only 1 try at Dairy Farmers is pretty good.

I really think this is stupid:

Looks like the Cowboys had to make a heap more tackles when in reality they made 2 more, cause surely each run equates to a made tackle - as in, a play the ball after.

Looks like the Cowboys had to make a heap more tackles when in reality they made 2 more, cause surely each run equates to a made tackle - as in, a play the ball after.

mmmdl said:

Total tackles is the tally for the individuals. I run could result in 3-4 tackles being made.

mmmdl said:

Total tackles is the tally for the individuals. I run could result in 3-4 tackles being made.

Masked Eagle said:
mmmdl said:

That's my point. Looks like the Cowboys had to do a lot more defending when in reality they didn't. Just means we were more affective with our tackles, or we were harder to wrap up.

Masked Eagle said:
mmmdl said:

That's my point. Looks like the Cowboys had to do a lot more defending when in reality they didn't. Just means we were more affective with our tackles, or we were harder to wrap up.

When a player is tackled, and another player is looking elsewhere and doesn't see that tackle. Is that a missed tackle?

When a player is tackled, and another player is looking elsewhere and doesn't see that tackle. Is that a missed tackle?

mmmdl said:
Masked Eagle said:
mmmdl said:

The more tackles could mean thats how they tried to slow us down, or our go forward was so much better they had to commit more players to stop the roll on.

mmmdl said:
Masked Eagle said:
mmmdl said:

The more tackles could mean thats how they tried to slow us down, or our go forward was so much better they had to commit more players to stop the roll on.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4