Stereotypical drivers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Why is it that in 95% of near misses of stupic acts that occur around me its always a stereotype. Either woman, old fart or asian or the biggest problem with our roads today urban 4WD's.

Today on the way to work i was cut off twice by urban 4WD's at least one was female and a chick tried to pull into my lane whilst i was next her.

If we can just stop women and urban 4WD's driving around our roads then it would be a safer place.

I'd say if you weren't driving you're Ferrari they would have a better chance of seeing you :wink:

Those 4WD do particulary suck....even worse in shopping centre car parks.

I was never the dreaded L plater that held traffic up.

And I'm not a dickhead P plater :D

I've had anti-dickhead driving drilled into me, plus my excess is $1500...

Fair enough all the other young drivers are dickheads then...........Drive safetly champ. :wink:

My excess is higher than yours, but then again my premium is probably about 1/3. I took aami's high excess, cheap premium - 3 years without a claim and im making money.

Had another run in today, this dumb chick driving at 50, she hit 55 down a hill and broke. Was too busy smoking. I pulled in and undertook her then she moved to the left lane.

Fluffy I am seeing a pattern arising here!!!!

I dont drive either, gee i get payed out for it too. I saw someone the other day who has to be about 3 years younger than me driving, i hung my head in shame.

My excess is higher than yours, but then again my premium is probably about 1/3. I took aami's high excess, cheap premium - 3 years without a claim and im making money.

Had another run in today, this dumb chick driving at 50, she hit 55 down a hill and broke. Was too busy smoking. I pulled in and undertook her then she moved to the left lane.

Haha yes but it would take me months to earn 1500. Stupid pizza delivery, most overrated job in history...

1500 is a ****load why not 3rd party. I'm going to the CC for the weekend.....Should I know in advance were your driving over the weekend :wink:

1500 is a ****load why not 3rd party. I'm going to the CC for the weekend.....Should I know in advance were your driving over the weekend :wink:

My Dad organised it all when I got my car. He paid for it so I just smiled and nodded to everything.

When are ya coming up? Groggo is meant to be coming up here for a little bit soon. Be cool if we could have a Groggos,Corsos,Bysos,CC and Kiz get together :wink:

This friday night leaving sunday.....if you want pm me your mobile no see if I can tee something up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4