Sterlo et al at their best

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
During the Easts V Tigers game:

Peter Sterling: " The Tigers have been working really hard around the back side all night"

and :

"It's amazing the effect scoring points has on a team" 

But the best, Fatty to Sterlo;

"Don't go down on me!"

every bit as entertaining as the game.

I'm sick of the commentary box thinking we're there to hear their ridiculous banter, not watch the game.  How has Fittler been entrusted with a microphone?

DSM5 link said:
Fittler can't put a sentence together.  Did he ever go to school?  Doubtful.
Y
yeah i heard where he didn't know what to say and was stuttering so he said "bring it on" what a tool....

I much rather listen to Fatty in the box.  Imagine if Gus was at that game.  My speakers would have blown with the incessant WAOW.........WAOW!!!!  UNBELIEVABLE
Not to mention the whining with Rabbits (Rabies?) who did his best to do his schtick with Fatty and Sterlo.

I think if 9 win the next round of tv rights i'll cry

I'm sure Fittler has been put on there to be the character. Problem with nines characters, is they tend to be found out sooner or later....I mean the New Zealand thing etc...

deadlyeagle link said:
anything is better than gorden \"drongo\" tallis

Here here. Tallis invents new words all the time. Dramastic is one of his favs. e.g Cartwright will need to take dramastic action if Prince is out this week.

Hearing channel nine cross to their expert commentary and having fitler and johns bumble their way through a 10 syllable sentence is becoming tiresome.

A few more to add to tonight -

Johns: "the thing about the penrith penriths"

Todd Carney: Will be good to watch the Manly - St George game tomorrow

Fitler: "Comeon... Who really cares about that".

Sure 9 are thrilled with Fitlers publicity for the game tomorrow. 

I was wrapped with Fatty and Sterlo's banter...like the good ol days.
I love Rabbit's, but the finals are not the time for one of his memory lane  soliloquies.
As for Freddie!!...you know you've got problems when John's says he's the "spaceman" ???

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Is great to have the Fatman back doing some games

You really think so, KE?
Fatty has just about snubbed Manly for the Gold Coast.
Rarely does he have anything to say positively about Manly, rarely tips them, then goes on about how good the Titans are & what a great a*se Scott Prince has!

Yes, I too was a BIG Fatty fan but since his shift in domicile to the Goldy he has dropped out my faves.

And if Fatty says "Yeah.... they're going good!" one more time I'll scream!

I watch the Footy Show every week mate and you can still see Manly is Fatty's side. I enjoy the banter with he and Sterlo too

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6