Sterlo fires his first shot

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I preferred it when just Sterol was having a go at us. Now Sterlo too.
Give us a break. Get on the Sharks case this week.

He, of course, is entitled to his opinion but someone needs to bring Sterling down to my property, I have a bull the could fick some sense in to him, seriously though Sterlo wake up to yourself!

Sterlo is still one of the better analysts ... except when it comes to Manly. He doesn't miss the chance to sink the boot in but does it in a real sly way. Has been taking pots shots at Killer for years.

Dont get me started on this ugly little man. That was his wish not a prediction. I wont say too much though or the Sterloites on here will get upset. Dont worry he will scour the tapes to highlight our players misdemenors on the sunday footy show just in time for the judiciary panel. The little b$&@rd.

You all realise as a young fella growing up and aspiring to play first grade he was a die hard manly fan.

To me his comments generally seem pretty favourable toward the eagles and I wouldn't be surprised if he still had a soft spot. Experts are wrong a lot of the time but sterlo is one i have a lot of time for. His love for the game transcends his bias IMO.

I doubt his comments are anything more than his honest opinion. Even though I highly disagree

The passive aggressive Manly attack is part of his repertoire.
As is fading every sentence into his chin so no one can understand him - great for TV Fox, goes well with his head!:dodgy:

For a show that is meant to be analytical, its curious to negate a fact with a wish.:cool:
Sterlo FACT: Manly are the only Team to have made the Top 8 in the last 8 years
Sterlo WHISH:They will miss the Top 8 in 2013
http://www.nrl.com/prediction-who-will-make-the-top-eight/tabid/10874/newsid/61644/default.aspx

The League of Old Men will do Manly Fans Proud on the 6th October, 2013:angel:

Good to see him, Wally and Gus were bang on with their pre game predictions lol!!! I definitely love people writing us off as its even sweeter when we win.

Quality bump mate.
Clearly sterlo lets his personal grudges/bitterness cloud his foresight. As seen in his sly commentary against manly.

If only channel 9 would pan over to his face as Jamie lifts the trophy on Sunday, with a lone tear trickling down his cheek. Suck it snooker-ball head

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4