Sterlo Show - Fox 1 @ 7:30

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
image.jpeg
Yeah Nah on the couch with Sterlo.

I hear that bozo is allowing Bartlett to announce parra's punishment to sterol tonight, live.

I like TB more and more each week. Has a calm demeanour.

He just needs to get this attack cranking, as he rightfully noted on big nose, i mean sterlos show.

Baz seems confident in his Team.

He is happy that we finally had a full training run for the first time in a long time. Although Parcell and Chez weren't there :clap:

Second training on Friday.

He has also heard that Manly/Knights rivalry is a big deal to us :giggle:

Where was Bozo?Hows James Hooper comparing TomT and BSTEWART with Mr Biviano and RTS!Does that mean TomT will play 1 season at FB then piss off to a big offer

Thought he spoke well. Said the team is slowly building but still a long way off . Really need to be better in attack. Defence has been better since snake has been back but with a few players being injured in dce and parcell and only training once a week has been difficult to get the attack more fluent but lots of improving needed especially 20m out. Said we had enough chances to put parra away and after that short kick on half way lost the ascendancy and couldn't get it back. Said they are a tough team and really need these 2 points against newcastle to stay in contact with the 8. He said the team need to keep building and hopefully back end of season get on a run and make a charge towards the finals

. how are you feeling about travelling up to Newcastle ..... Yeah Nah we are excited

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7