Sterlo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
I have told you lot before and i will tell you again. If that little snorkle nosed c$&@ s@@@ing little bastard ever walks down the street near me he better run cause i will break his neck.

Once again he has to call the judiciary to action regarding Matai. This little bastard continues to try and influence the judiciary and you lot think he isnt against Manly!! He hates us. Not once but twice tonight he made mention of the Matai incident and said he has history. Shut up you little parasite and mind your own **** clubs business.

Looking at the close up angle of the footage, there was no swinging arm in my opinion. Perrett buried his face into Matai's right pec below the collar bone prior to Matai's arm coming around to wrap him up.

Jethro said:
Looking at the close up angle of the footage, there was no swinging arm in my opinion. Perrett buried his face into Matai's right pec below the collar bone prior to Matai's arm coming around to wrap him up.

Correct, Matai's hand was on his shoulder.

conanu said:
I have told you lot before and i will tell you again. If that little snorkle nosed c$&@ s@@@ing little bastard ever walks down the street near me he better run cause i will break his neck.

Once again he has to call the judiciary to action regarding Matai. This little bastard continues to try and influence the judiciary and you lot think he isnt against Manly!! He hates us. Not once but twice tonight he made mention of the Matai incident and said he has history. Shut up you little parasite and mind your own s**t clubs business.

He's there to call the game as he sees it. If you take your maroon and white specs off you'd realise it didn't look great in full motion. If Kasiano had done that to Cherry Evans - for instance - you'd be in full support of Sterlo's calling. I know your upset mate, but Sterlo should not be the target.

conanu said:

Once again he has to call the judiciary to action regarding Matai. This little bastard continues to try and influence the judiciary and you lot think he isnt against Manly!! He hates us. Not once but twice tonight he made mention of the Matai incident and said he has history. Shut up you little parasite and mind your own s**t clubs business.

Hadley's the same mate,said both should be gone for the season

By all means at the time it happens they are right to make mention of it. But Sterlo made special mention again at Half Time and then basically ended the telecast mentioning it again. Thats what i have a problem with!. They are not qualified to make a judgment so they should keep out of it, he knows reminding people about it every five minutes will force the Judiciary into doing something. If he just said it at the time it happens and keeps quiet then maybe the judiciary can do thier job without the public calling for Stevies head. He does the opposite when its do gooder players.
I mean for god sake at one stage when Ennis was holding Trex down and massaging his face Ray Warren said i thought he was holding him because he was concerned about him???????? Time to hang up the boots Rabs you old Moron.

Sterling is an inveterate gambler whose gambling habits heavily influence the nature of his commentary . He often death rides teams he hasn't backed (most obviously on his MMM Monday night football gig). You're certainly on the money regarding his agendas .

It pissed me off that they crapped on about the benefit of the doubt that we got, but glossed over the try the cowboys scored from a strip that should have been a manly penalty!!! F@#%ers!

*this post is brought to you by Jim Beam Devils Cut*

Central Coast Eagle said:
It pissed me off that they crapped on about the benefit of the doubt that we got, but glossed over the try the cowboys scored from a strip that should have been a manly penalty!!! F@#%ers!

*this post is brought to you by Jim Beam Devils Cut*

what about when tafua took the ball in the in goal & intentionally* grounded it. they went on & on. yet in the first half bowen did exactly the same thing & nothing was said.
all i would like to hear is consistency from these idiots.
i'd turn the volume down & listen to the radio but there is a lag between the commentary & the tv that annoys me too much

*ref's word not mine

Thats the reason i was death riding Channel9 chances in the broadcast deal Rabbs is past it forgets names, gets the name of the guy with the ball wrong and talks and talks about his golf day, and believes he is leagues version of Ritchie B, Sterlo is biased towards Manly and mainly against jamie for leaving his beloved Eels (not to mention the countless juniors that have left his train reck of a club) and lastly Gus he's and idiot that loves the sound of his own voice WOW NO NO NO NO YES gus you sound like an idiot but strangly he is never wrong as he never tells you who will win until the hooter blows then he knew it all along. There must be better out there!

castle eagle said:
what about when tafua took the ball in the in goal & accidentally* grounded it. they went on & on. yet in the first half bowen did exactly the same thing & nothing was said.

*ref's word not mine

Correct. That was at 15:42 on the clock that Bowen did that. The situation was exactly the same.

Man, I was fuming at the commentating. I'm sick of:-

Wally Lewis ridiculous QLD based / bias;
Sterling's infatuation with having Matai rubbed out etc;
Rabbits constant bleating about our players leaving, and any errors that are missed against us....the bloke hates Manly;
That simpleton in Fittler.

When Taufua gets illegally stripped, and a try scored in the next set, it's "team get away with these things from time to time:, when there is a contest between Foran and Thurston, they act like Cherry-Evans has hit the red button to start WW3

First time that "accidental grounding" has been this year. What a joke, it happened weeks ago with the chooks v Dragons and they scored a length of the field try from it.
It's either grounded or not, Taufua grounded it, should have been a drop out. Players can't have it both ways, just say he gets belted as he runs into the field of play and loses it and they score- the video ref would call no try, dropout ( or maybe not or maybe play rock paper scissors. )
Too many ansy schmancy rules these days which creates too much controversy.
PS - I'm pretty sure no such thing as "accidental grounding" in the rule book.

Said it before, today in fact and shall say it again:

Couldn't give a rat's bot bot what they say. I just tune them out and as long as Manly win, it's even better.

As for the rat, well he'll have to give his own opinion, after all, it's his butt.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6