Sterlo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon64

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I generally don't have much time for Peter Sterling. Been told on numerous occasions he brushes people who come up and want to say hi.

But I will give him this. His interviews, one on one, with his "legends of league" are excellent and great viewing. Especially when you consider some of the other rubbish being passed off as a rugby league show.

Last night, he interviewed Kevin Hastings. You got a real insight into the man and his life in terms of his football and his battle with depression. He almost ended up at Manly in the 80's.

(It's on today at 5:30. Worth recording and watching).

Sterling was actually a Manly supporter as a kid and wanted to come here. Parramatta got him

Sterlo looks after Sterlo

He does. No disputing that.

But at least he does a good interview and asks interesting questions.
I can't wait to hear what he says next year after his man-crush, Kevin Foreign, has a form slump.

Seems pretty good with his game analysis generally & seems more likely than many ex players to become a successful coach.
Always comes across a decent bloke imo, but that's not to say how he is off camera, I hated him early 80's as they that Eels side with the golden backline beat us in 1982/83.....

Intelligent response. Thanks Bozo - living up to your moniker.;)
I am living up to my "ALL OR NOTHING " Manly Moniker Tezza

God bless the mighty Sea eagles !!! :)
0dc28f60db9095266eaa44a6bd1d744f.jpg

I generally don't have much time for Peter Sterling. Been told on numerous occasions he brushes people who come up and want to say hi.

But I will give him this. His interviews, one on one, with his "legends of league" are excellent and great viewing. Especially when you consider some of the other rubbish being passed off as a rugby league show.

Last night, he interviewed Kevin Hastings. You got a real insight into the man and his life in terms of his football and his battle with depression. He almost ended up at Manly in the 80's.

(It's on today at 5:30. Worth recording and watching).
First I heard if that my old man told me a cpl of years ago that he bumped into him in northbridge and said he was very humble and had quite a long convo with him about footy

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7