Steve Bell sign's with French Catalans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eggson

Bencher
From the Daily Tele http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/sport/nrl/story/0,26799,23874054-5006066,00.html

MANLY centre Steve Bell last night signed a two-year deal with French Super League club Catalans.
Bell has been in fine form this season and could not reject the French club's huge offer under new coach Kevin Walters.

"I will be giving Manly everything I have for the rest of this season," Bell said.

"We have a great chance to win the premiership this year."

Bell played his 50th game for Manly in the big win over the Roosters last Sunday-week when he scored two tries.

Meanwhile, the Parramatta Eels yesterday re-signed talented backrower Weller Hauraki.

Hauraki, 23, who made his NRL debut last year, has played 11 first-grade games for the Eels this season.

++++++++
Good on him, he's been great for us and deserves a good career on his terms

Quite possibly the worlds worst kept secret lol. Good on him though, I wish him the best of luck!

09:

1. Brett Stewart
2. Michael Bani / David Williams
3. Steve Matai
4. Jamie Lyon
5. Michael Robertson
6. Chris Bailey
7. Matt Orford

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  ;D

Belly has been good for us, added a lot of stability in the backline.  At 32 (33 next season) we couldn't really keep him - hope he enjoys his time in france and takes the cash while he can.

Good luck too him. Hope he's on some big bucks and can end his career with a decent profit.

Not many Manly players go to other NRL clubs. I guess this is because we get the best of them for what NRL dollars have to offer.

Anyhow good luck to him. He gave us good service. Except for that annoying crab running he's been doing for a while now.

Scuba link said:
Quite possibly the worlds worst kept secret lol. Good on him though, I wish him the best of luck!

09:

1. Brett Stewart
2. Michael Bani / David Williams
3. Steve Matai
4. Jamie Lyon
5. Michael Robertson
6. Chris Bailey
7. Matt Orford

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  ;D
looks good to me.

- matai would be good, maybe that new Williams bloke can fill in

Volley link said:
lmao @ the Matai haters. Zero idea.

Don't make me pull out the video's a whiteboard and marker!

Put those two together in defence and the Manly defensive line will look like the grin of a Central coast resident.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7