Steve Menzies at Bradford

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Got a few shots of the Beaver to share with you from his time so far at Bradford.
I have good reason to believe he will be signing a new 1 year contract within the next few months.

He's still got plenty of life left in him, he's one of our most consistant players, he's a tackle machine, and sets up numerous tries. However he's been playing 80 minute stints over here this season which wasn't the plan, like Manly we wanted to play him off the bench to be our impact player, but due to injury in the squad (see table position).

v Castleford away at the Jungle

v Warrington home at Odsal Stadium

v Catalan Dragons away in France Stade Gilbert Stadium

Won't bore you with anymore :)

No worries guys :)

I feel really privelaged that he has come to play for my club, there's probably never a moment when speaking he doesn't mention Manly!

I will post some more every round, and keep you upto date on how he's performing, we have St Helens at home this Sunday so it's a big game.

I still reckon he could go another 10 years  ;D

ManlyBull link said:

I feel really privelaged that he has come to play for my club, there's probably never a moment when speaking he doesn't mention Manly!

I will post some more every round, and keep you upto date on how he's performing, we have St Helens at home this Sunday so it's a big game.

Cheers

Bring back Beaver to Brookie. We miss his support play, the way he cleans up and his utility value. I would love to see that grub Lamb wiped out of the record book too.

ManlyBull link said:

aww beaver
i miss the champion

as for bradford
have to say i really enjoyed sitting in the Tetley Stand at odsal when you guys played Huddersfield but fark it was cold.

Cooooooooooooooooooooooooome on you bulls :)

9 tries and a heap of try-assists; the usual deadly tackling etc. he's been playing fairly wide on the right so coping with the full 80 mins ok.

agree manlybull he looks like he could go round for another several years right now....

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6