Steve Menzies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Guys - I read his book over a 2 day period. Have a read lads. It's a fantastic read.
Some really, really funny stuff in there about Cliffy Lyons, and some wonderful insight
into the Super League war !

You can buy it from the staff shop at MSE, and they send it to you really quickly.

Great Christmas present ! Fathers day gift for me ! I spoke so much about it to the missus,
that she actually had a dream about the man ! (And NOT the dirty type - LoL).

This is the 1st biography I have read (I'm too self centered to care about OTHER peoples lives - hhehe), but seriously guys - have a read if you have the time or inclination.

Is it in eReader pdb format anywhere?

He gets the money for one I buy online too, same royalties for him, just less manufacturing cost

Ask Mr Google Dan!!  BTW the poster I promised will still get there. Just had a lot of sick and unwell folk in the family. Will get onto it shortly.

Because it was Beaver i found it a good read, but in terms of auto/biographies i've read lately i'd rank them thusly:

1) A.Johns
2) A.Gilcrhist
3) R.Ponting
4) S.Warne
5) S. Menzies
6) M.Ridge

Just finished the Roberts one the other day, and started on the Beaver last night

I agree Matt, the Johns one was a damn good read. I also liked Ridgeys one a lot.

Read Bill Harrigans a few years back, found it a surprisingly good read

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Just finished the Roberts one the other day, and started on the Beaver last night

*snigger*

Kiwi Eagle link said:

I agree Matt, the Johns one was a damn good read. I also liked Ridgeys one a lot.

Read Bill Harrigans a few years back, found it a surprisingly good read

haha Ridgey's one was like he was telling a yarn to his mate. Everything was like "and hoppa said this" then "Hill said this"

i'm probably expecting too much out of a footballer though

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6