Steve O'Keefe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Schooner

Steve O'Keefe had a good match against SA.  A left arm offie could be handy?

Is this guy related to Kerry (the Skull) O'Keefe?

He is dead set Rubbish.

struggles to make the NSW 2nd 11 when everyone is around.

paper talk and nothing more.

but is actually a good bloke from all reports.

he'd be 4th spinner picked at best, Hauritz Smith and Casson would all get a run in front of him, and his batting isnt good enough to play as a batsman.

I was talking about the "dead set rubbish" claim.

I think Casson's done his dash. Probably won't see him again.

Smith will bat Top 6, meaning when Hauritz isn't around O'Keefe will still get a start, especially if he keeps performing like he has been. He'll get plenty of starts in the First XI.

Mitchell Johnson has a test ton too Gronk. I wouldnt put him in allrounder class, he can hardly score a run at the moment.

And Hurstville oval is hardly the MCG.

Fro link said:
Mitchell Johnson has a test ton too Gronk. I wouldnt put him in allrounder class, he can hardly score a run at the moment.

And Hurstville oval is hardly the MCG.

Yeah good point Fro, I stand corrected.  70 not out off 50 clearly shows he can't bat at all. 

Fro link said:
He is dead set Rubbish.

struggles to make the NSW 2nd 11 when everyone is around.

paper talk and nothing more.

but is actually a good bloke from all reports.

His stats could be a lot worse......

BATTING

Played 9 - Innings 9 - 369 runs @ 52.71 - Highest 91

BOWLING

Played 9 - Wickets 33 @ 25.18 - Best 7 for 35

Hauritz has 140 First Class wickets at 43.65 (61 matches) and bats at 19.00

hauritz = rubbish, krejza(or however you spell it) = rubbish, smith = rubbish, North = Rubbish, o'keefe = rubbish, doherty is ok the all rounder has to be white or hussey for mine

Hussey as a spinner.

Haha, you're an idiot. **** off.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1287905305[/time]

White and Hussey.

Victard alert.

yeh my bad NSW NSW forgot they give you a baggy green when you debut for the blues I'm from NSW go for NSW in everything else but hate the cricket team bunch of self righteous wankers!

I'm not surprised you hate them. Your knowledge on cricket is clearly lacking big time.

You know someone's got no idea when they claim Hussey should be the allrounder. That ****s embarrassing. I hope you smoke a lot of chong, that is the only possible excuse for that rubbish.

check the selectors xxdeleted.

None are from NSW.

Population density and basic cricketing talent are the main reason for the dominance, Sydney Grade cricket is so much better than everywhere else in The country its not funny, Vic get an Honourable mention but again population works in their favour, apart from that Volley just about summed it up..

Hussey bowls good spin and gets through his overs you can't tell me he's worse than hauritz!

Post  automatically merged: [time]1288525433[/time]

the 6 is generally a batting allrounder anyway! You're a big man to claim someone with a slightly different view has no idea! I'm surprised you don't support the dragons you sound just like their supporters calling for cooper or soward to be selected

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8