Steven Price doing the haka

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Alco_m

Northern Union vs All Golds. Steve Price doing the haka wot a joke. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was a bloody enjoyable game, the ball was really given some air. The 2nd All Golds try to Lauiti'iti was a beauty

Watching after the match, and the great send off Jones received, really got me starting to think about that dark day when Menzies retires, and how we honour him on the field.

Today after the match Jones took his boots off, walked to the middle of the field and waved them goodbye, they then went onto a cushion carried by an RAF guy. He then walked back to the team, who stopped him and performed 1 of the most passionate haka's i have seen for him. They the got together in a huddle, Wiki said a few words and they did a sing/dance thing, then both sides formed a guard of honour as Jones walked off to a standing ovation.

It was a great tribute to a great career, and i hope we can replicate it in some way with Beaver

Watching after the match, and the great send off Jones received, really got me starting to think about that dark day when Menzies retires, and how we honour him on the field.

Today after the match Jones took his boots off, walked to the middle of the field and waved them goodbye, they then went onto a cushion carried by an RAF guy. He then walked back to the team, who stopped him and performed 1 of the most passionate haka's i have seen for him. They the got together in a huddle, Wiki said a few words and they did a sing/dance thing, then both sides formed a guard of honour as Jones walked off to a standing ovation.

It was a great tribute to a great career, and i hope we can replicate it in some way with Beaver

Unless he plays on in 2009 it looks like his last regular season game at Brookie will be against the Titans, which is a shame.

Wayne Pearce was the presenter at the business awards here in Dubbo on Friday and they showed the footage of his farewell from Leichardt. That send-off was one of the all-time best I reckon.

A home semi send off would be a fitting farewel though for beaver particuarly if we can go one better this year and have the presentation of the minor premiership at the same time with the other advantage of that being a sunday afternoon game.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6