Stevie GOOOONE for Cowboys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah i would assume killer would be right then.

2. Taufua
3. Whare
4. Lyon
5. Oldfield

I don't agree that the Cowgirls are favourites.

And I'll be putting my hard earned on it too.

I'm looking forward to seeing Oldfield on the wing. I rate him ahead of Whare.

Still thought he shoulda contested it, if his arm hit the ball first.

damnation!

Let's hope he doesn't do another one until he takes Josh Reynolds head off in the Grand Final.

I'm convinced Killer will play.

Tooves said today that he wants to play and he's expected to have a run with the team on Wednesday or Thursday.

He was also walking around at narrabeen sports academy today without a limp.

I believe we can get the Cows and have Stevie back for Melbourne.

All signs look positive IMO.

Massive loss for us . We've struggled this year when Matais been out. Will really miss him coming off our own line, his dummy half running is inspirational. Always first to put his hand up when were under the pump and in need of a big run. As big a loss as Killer IMO.

Our 2nd rowers linked to the our centres have to step up further.

JT will find gaps in our defence to put his players through.

Just like a champion thoroughbred race horse....Quck spell and freshen them up for the big races.....

Look out Melbourne we are coming to get you toooooooooo

I want to see Toovey win his first important & critical game. No Matai makes that VERY difficult. Oh, and George Rose needs to play !

Well that really sux. Can't believe they won't fight this one because it's a garbage decision done by media trial. If Killer is ruled out then we are gooooone also although I suspect he's gona play but cant possibly be fit enough. Whare better step up now or never. I think they can start planning for mad monday.

Even if Killer is ruled out we still have enough match winners to win this game .

Stevie will be nice and fresh for the Scum of the NRL :angel:

Wonder of Liam will get a spot somewhere now?

Win it for Matai Manly:exclamation:

Wolfie and his offsider will be there cheering the Boys to another worthy victory:D
(Manly Sea Eagles ‏@manlyseaeagles
@AndrewBryan321 It's tough for a little gnome in a big city! @wolfmanwilliams will be glad to know he made it safely - pic.twitter.com/Gvn3b4td )
[attachment=346]

Look for JT and Bowen to coming down our left side ALL NIGHT LONG.

So long as Oldie and Whare are on the same page and can communicate throughout in defence we might be O.K

Oldy needs to make sure he doesn't catch a cold on the wing & comes in looking for hit ups early in the tackle count. No doubt he's got pace, I just want to see him with the ball in space.

NFN2IT said:
Look for JT and Bowen to coming down our left side ALL NIGHT LONG.

So long as Oldie and Whare are on the same page and can communicate throughout in defence we might be O.K

And Lionel Ritchie .

I don't think i've seen Oldfield make a linebreak on his own or get put through a hole to really see how quick he is...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6