Stewart brothers laugh off exit talk

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Stewart Brothers Laugh off Exit Talk.

BRETT and Glenn Stewart are laughing at suggestions they intend to leave Manly and want their fans to know they have no plans to join a rival team.

Read the full article

Don't know about you lot, but this has been a great start to my day. I know Weidler's not real popular on here, but, who cares, this is what I've been waiting to hear. Pity we couldn't get a statement from the Stewies to avoid the speculation sooner.

RE: Stewart Brothers Laugh off Exit Talk.

The news keeps getting better , We havent heard any bad news for a while , The worst appears to be over thank God !!!

Manly has come through yet another sustained and multi pronged attack !

The future looks maroon and white again :D

Funny how everyone believes this Weidler story but craps on any negative ones from him. i dont believe anything in the papers just wait and see what happens.

The fact it's written by that red headed worm Weirdler means it is just a made up article. I'll wait till I see them running around in 2013 before I'm sure

mickqld said:
Funny how everyone believes this Weidler story but craps on any negative ones from him. i dont believe anything in the papers just wait and see what happens.

was thinking the same thing, however it'd be nice if it was true

mickqld said:

I hear what you are saying Mick. I think the difference with this story though is that Danny has quoted Perry opposed to a 'source from the club'.

So, for today, I'm going to believe it, so then I can have a good day.

mickqld said:

It directly quotes Perry and the fact he spoke with the boys to make a statement to them. Far more palatable than 'suggestions', 'word is' and 'apparantly' that have been used on the subject recently.

If he just speculated on the boys intentions and used a 'club source' or 'person close to the family', then we'd still be none the wiser.

Yes we all realise that it is a Weidler article, but atleast he spoke to a "real" source and got some quotes, unlike the baseless reports from Rothfield and Ritchie

One thing i've noticed is how Perry has become much more involved in regards to interviews lately. Before the GF i'd never read a thing from him

Gotta admit I like many others were stressing about both boys leaving and joining other clubs, just goes to show the amount of BS the telegraph comes up with to sell a paper.

At 500 grand for next season, I bet Brett was having an almighty laugh as well about him leaving us or someone who would pay half a mill with his injuries!

Darren said:
At 500 grand for next season, I bet Brett was having an almighty laugh as well about him leaving us or someone who would pay half a mill with his injuries!
Screw u Darren. The kids worth every bloody cent

it's alot of money Cam for someone who has been injury plagued. It will be interesting to see in 2013 what his value will be on the open market? Very glad he ain't leaving though!!

Darren said:
it's alot of money Cam for someone who has been injury plagued. It will be interesting to see in 2013 what his value will be on the open market? Very glad he ain't leaving though!!

What team do you REALLY go for? Is it souths still?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8