Stewart OUT

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Harmless27

Reserve Grader
No accusations or aspersions - but this bloke has given up

I loved him and stayed supporting him for years.... But he has dead set stopped trying, and is now stealing his pay check by impersonating a Manly player.

Time to go.

More than that - he MUST go.

God I'd love to see TB drop him.

he has been a fantastic player for manly. He suffered through some stuff that I wouldn't wish on anyone. He had bounced back from injury and had a great career.

But he is less than a passenger at the moment.

No more than a passenger, absolute waste of a person on the field tonight.

Bad enough that we lost so many players , but we started with 16 not 17.

Cannot play next week if we are fair dinkum.

So very sad but true,time to give it away Brett,a true champion for this club but sadly time to go.

He's been wrapped in cotton wool for years with his injuries and a gust of wind would knock him over now. Doesn't have the strength he once had.

Must make way for Tom T at fullback for this team to progress.

Yes, its time for Brett to announce his retirement from the NRL. Its not just that he is older, injury prone, its also that the game has changed (for the worse) , evolved away from what he offers, and this must be his last year. He should only play in 50% of tn he remaining matches as TT takes over. Also Myles, Matai and Trent Barrett should also announce their retirements.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6