Stewart 'Rested'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
Fox sports reporting he will be rested on Monday night with Tom to go to fullback. I assume Wright will come into wing and Williame will play centre. Great news for us Tom is going to carve them up much more than snake would. Also I don't think he is being rested to get a rest I think he has been dropped and will not play again for manly possibly.

Fox sports reporting he will be rested on Monday night with Tom to go to fullback. I assume Wright will come into wing and Williame will play centre. Great news for us Tom is going to carve them up much more than snake would. Also I don't think he is being rested to get a rest I think he has been dropped and will not play again for manly possibly.

Perhaps , let's wait and see!!

Ahh, the Snake conspiracies continue. You also wouldn't happen to know if jet fuel melts steel would you???

Now back from injury I hope Issac John comes in at 5/8th with killer back at centre.

Tu
Turbo 'ol mate I think you're spot on mate. This is the beginning of the end for snake. I don't think we'll see him again in a seaeagles jersey and if so it'll be for his farewell.

giphy.gif

• 😆
Reactions: R3
Sh1t Tom needs the rest. He is playing busted.

Baz will be our coach next year so we might as well get used to it.

And this is a good move. I know Toms not 100% but no one is. You look at all the storm backs with tape on their legs. Let alone some other teams.

If he has said that he has to be rested its a very hard call and we should be happy.

Brett Stewart maybe out of sorts in 2016, but it has also hi-lighted just how clueless and incompetent Trent Barrett is. Perhaps Barrett can take a permanent rest from coaching our team?

So it's Trent that has "rested" Brett. I doubt that very much.
Brett has been one of Manly's best ever, but really has been playing with his toys out of the cot for a while. Its time he moved on yet I don't think those in power know what the fark to do without being made look like bigger d1ckheads than they already are.
A Manly legend yet, like most things that have happened within our club of late, his departure will be screwed up.

Yes I suspect its Barrett, with some advice from that fat piece of genetic rubbish zorba peters. Other than that, agree with you entirely.
So it's Trent that has "rested" Brett. I doubt that very much.
Brett has been one of Manly's best ever, but really has been playing with his toys out of the cot for a while. Its time he moved on yet I don't think those in power know what the fark to do without being made look like bigger d1ckheads than they already are.
A Manly legend yet, like most things that have happened within our club of late, his departure will be screwed up.

Brett Stewart maybe out of sorts in 2016, but it has also hi-lighted just how clueless and incompetent Trent Barrett is. Perhaps Barrett can take a permanent rest from coaching our team?
Careful what you wish for Marcjohn. Rumour on talking sh*t the other day was Trent will be moved on.
And replaced by Cartwright.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8