Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
DSM, Kiwi.

You guys would have been disapointed tonight.

Yet another totally predictable game for our fullback.

He looked good didn't he!!! Gave some good balls for others to score from, scored his predictable Brookie try and was safe as a bank all night. I hope the ankle or foot injury he seemed to incur is not serious. I was calling for Des to get him off as it was 34 nil at the time and we had the game wrapped up.

DSM, Kiwi.

You guys would have been disapointed tonight.

Yet another totally predictable game for our fullback.

Not at all, because it wasn't his usual, catch, drift to sideline, and pass inside, hence why it was something different to normal, and exactly what i wanted to see, Stewart hitting holes hard, and when he did come into the line, he didnt drift all the time, he passed on

State of origin just may be the kickstart to better things for Brett. He's played with more confidence and has shown more general involvement since his debut in SOO 2.

He returns the ball from kicks better which I'm happy about!

He's taking on the label as a rep player with ease.

What's up Flip? Seems that Des, or maybe even Brett, read my mail and thought about his game. It was good to see him run straight and hard, as did Bell and Hicks and Robbo, all good. That's the way to win. Cuthbo was good last night and I hope that Des can see that he's got a good offload in him that can be capitlaized on in future. Excellent effort from all our backs.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4