Stewarts elbow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Eviringham deserved brett should get a medal

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Snake might get zero weeks with early plea. I assume no carry overs or loading ??

Richie will get charged, grading the only unknown.

That comment from Brett "What about the 1st one" was as stupid as the elbow he put on. It shows the intent he had to do that

Snake = 0 weeks. No case to answer.
Matai = 1 week maybe, if he is unlucky
Faaoso = 1000 weeks. they will put Manly behind the 8 ball with this one

I more worried about his lack of speed this year, no point running that play where he uses his speed to get outside his man when he's not quick enough to get outside his man.

I know it took Bowan the best part of 18-24 months to get his speed back, so here's hoping because he's looked a little pedestrian at times this year and he's not big enough to break tackles and moving him to the halves isn't an option.

He was just trying to poiny at the full moon and show everingham. Just got caught up in the process

simon64 said:
Did anyone see what Snake was reacting to ?

They didn't replay it.

i think it matters who it is as to wether or not ch9 will look at it i.e. if sbw did what snake did they would have spent at least 5 minutes trying to defend him combined with replay after replay to justify his actions.

that said it was a stupid thing to do.

Everingham had hit snake without the ball when the ball went to ground. Silly to retaliate. Snake has four weeks owed to him from 2009 so won't have a problem.
Interesting that the refs knew that Steve's hit came off the ball and only just caught the chin but still put it on report. Does that mean that all high tackles will now go on report or is there a special rule for one player????

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6