• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Glenn wasn't very prominent yesterday. Did plenty of hardwork, but I didn't see those bursts off the ruck that he did so well last year. He definitely looks bulkier. Is that stifling his running game?

Crusher we obviously watched the same game.  I too have posted that Glenn just doesn't poke his head through the ruck as he did so effectively last season.  I was surprised to see his tackling stats.  I imagine Brett's troubles might have something to do with it, and understandably.  Or is it the disruption to the backline.  I loved it last season seeing Choc running out in the backs.  Didn't see to much of that on Sunday.  But it's early days, so I'm not to worried.   

He might have had too many beers. It seems to be a regular problem in the NRL.
Glenn might need to swith to Pure Blonde for his waist line.

Glenn has always been a fairly big chap. I think part of the problem yesterday was that he has been put into more of a ball playing role at the moment, and that is taking prominence, whereas last season he had the mix of a running and ball playing game.

Not 100% sure, but i think he may have even played a bit of 5/8 yesterday when Bailey went off injured

Of bigger concern to me at the moment is Ballins form, the brainsnap in game 1, and lack of involvement yesterday was a worry. When he starts to fire, it will be a lot easier for everyone

Yep there are a few blokes who don't seem to have their minds in the right place - Kite is another IMO.  Spent a huge amount of time on the bench and his power game was missing.

I don't want to harp lads on this, but I also think it had a lot to do with the quality ball Lyon gave him when playing at 5/8. I actually think that's why all our outside backs aren't looking as dominant this year.

Bailey kind of has a Burnsitis in him (Travis Burns). The ball gets to him, and there isn't a smooth, fast transition to the centres, wingers, backrowers and such.

That's just me though - I'm hoping Bailey comes good - he has the potential IMO to be like Terry Campese.

Ryan, Bailey is too slow, it is a bit like watching a slow motion replay when he gets the ball passes out the backline

I remember we were all writing off Lyon when he started at 5/8, so I'm willing to give him a run with a full strength team before I dust the bloke.

TBH, I DO prefer Lyon at 5/8, and agree with you that at present - Bailey stifles our attack badly. It's like we are The knights team of last year ! LoL.

I hope he fires up this week !

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6