StG Illawarra Vs MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
TEAMS
StG Illawarra:

St George Illawarra Dragons
1. Jason Nightingale
2. Brett Morris
3. Chase Stanley
4. Matt Cooper
5. Wendell Sailor
6. Jamie Soward
7. Ben Hornby (c)
8. Dan Hunt
9. Luke Priddis
10. Jon Green
11. Jarrod Saffy
12. Beau Scott
13. Dean Young

Interchange:
14. Trent Merrin
15. Nick Emmett
16. Michael Lett
17. Nathan Fien
18. Mathew Head

MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES
1 Michael Robertson
21 Andrew Suniula
3 Ben Farrar
4 Steve Matai
5 Tony Williams
6 Chris Bailey
7 Matt Orford (c)
8 Jason King
9 Matt Ballin
10 Brent Kite
11 Shane Rodney
12 Adam Cuthbertson
13 Glenn HallInterchange
14 Heath L’Estrange
15 Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
16 George Rose
17 Vic Mauro
19 Kieran Foran
Coach Des Hasler

Officials
Referees: Gavin Badger & Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Steve Chiddy & Phil Haines
Video Referee: Bill Harrigan

http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=18106
Tuesday, July 07, 2009
With 5 top players out for State of Origin III Des Hasler has been forced to reshuffle the team that overcame a relentless Bulldogs outfit on Monday night. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, Vic Mauro and Kieran Foran all come onto the bench with Andrew Suniula and Shane Rodney named in the line-up, Rodney returning after an injury that kept him out of the last game.
Heath L'Estrange has been charged with a grade 2 Dangerous Throw and will miss the game unless he contests the charge and wins.

Sea Eagles Toyota Cup Team
1 William Hopoate
2 Mitchell Porter
3 Matt Grieve
4 Blake Davey
5 Josh Portlock
6 Gary Riccardi
7 Daly Cherry-Evans
8 James Cunningham
9 Liam Higgins
10 Lama Tasi
11 Mitch Jowett
12 Darcy Lussick
13 Jamie Buhrer (c)

Interchange
14 Scott Blanch
15 Todd Wilson
16 Magnus Stromquist
17 Jason Annear
18 David Sheehan
19 Cameron Dyer

We'll be getting no favours from the video ref.  He hates us at the best of times, let alone when we're playing his beloved Queens.

I think this will be the run on team if Lyon is fit and I cant see Heath beating his charge

1 Michael Robertson
3 Ben Farrar
19 Jamie Lyon
4 Steve Matai
5 Tony Williams
19 Kieran Foran
7 Matt Orford (c)
8 Jason King
9 Matt Ballin
10 Brent Kite
11 Shane Rodney
12 Adam Cuthbertson
6 Chris Bailey
Interchange
13 Glenn Hall
15 Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
16 George Rose
17 Vic Mauro

i reckon cuthbo will go back to the bench rather than hall and i wouldnt be surprised to see farrar shift to the wing with suniula missing out and lyon coming in to the centres

that saints team doesnt scare me. Thats not to say they cant beat us, but that is a long way from their best.

I'm not concerned about the absence of LeSnack.  He was poor for us last Monday night.  Ballin can surely play the full 80.  Most other hookers do.

DSM5 link said:
I'm not concerned about the absence of LeSnack.  He was poor for us last Monday night.  Ballin can surely play the full 80.  Most other hookers do.

agreed

we proved we have depth against the raiders,i wanna see foran have another run,definitely winnable,hopefully if fit lyon back to centres.

chrisos link said:
we proved we have depth against the raiders,i wanna see foran have another run,definitely winnable,hopefully if fit lyon back to centres.

Yeah i'm pretty sure Foran will get another run this weekend, looking forward to seeing it :)

Central Coast Eagle link said:
Wouldn't there be some rule in place where Lyon could not play if not available for NSW?

Ruled out by NSW trainer today not Manly, dosent mean he cant pass a fitness test come Sunday with some intensive treatment, He may have passed a fitness test later in the week for The blues

I believe that NSW are finally doing the right thing and ruling injured players out early, so the team has time to gel.  No more single full training runs.
If the NSW doc says he failed the medical then thank you sir, you've been selected and dropped from the NSW team.

If that's the case, then i dont see why the player can't play for his club if he regains full fitness by sunday.  Fingers crossed he does, but i'm expecting him not to play. 
Great news seeing Rodney back, he's done really well for us this year.  Nothing super brilliant, but very solid

This is one commentator with NFI!

St George Illawarra v Manly, Sunday 3pm (EST), WIN Stadium
The Adjudicator says: "A win against the Bulldogs, and the Sea Eagles go into this one with some delusional belief that they are still in the race for the premiership. It's nice to see a team exhibit such positivity no matter how unwarranted it is. The Dragons ripped out Sydney Roosters' heart and used it as a hacky sack in the second half of their encounter last week, and they can be expected to toy with the defending pretenders in much the same way. After Dell pulled out the moonwalk at Jubilee last Friday, expect him to make like a laser-chasing club kid and stomp all over the Eagles in Wollongong."

Agree/disagree with The Adjudicator? Tell him, in 100 words or fewer, why your team will win this match. Email [email protected], including your full name and where you're from.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25741011-23214,00.html

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7