Stiil coming 6th

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As posters, and like our team, you are going to have to lift. Unless there is a devious plan to supplant CW from the Captain Obvious title for the year. ;P

enjoy 6th spot because after storm-saints-warriors-roosters-bulldogs smash us we will finish in 11th place....pathetic....

We are over achieving coming 6th.

Our rightful spot is at least 9th or 10th.

we will be lucky to run 10th more like 11th or 12th on 24 points cause thats it we cant win again on tonights rubbish...

Ryan link said:
Man, that's a worrying run home.

Yes but if we get through those tough matches hopefully it will have us ready for finals football.

bob dylan link said:
We are over achieving coming 6th.

Our rightful spot is at least 9th or 10th.

I think you may be right mate...I think we are in serious danger of missing the finals......ok, maybe The Dogs....but wow, the others???

I said 10th at the start of the year, and got totally hammered for it ! We are on coarse......imagine missing the finals for the 1st time in years....

How boring would September be

You know as it has been the case this year against good teams  we seem to lift and  it would not  surprise me if we come out and give to Melbourne( But on tonight's form it doesn't  look likely)

All i want to see is what i saw 2 weeks ago at Gosford - where there was a team at least having a go

Us not making the finals- that would a very strange feeling compared to the last few years

davohan123 link said:

You know as it has been the case it would surprise me if we come out and give to Melbourne( But on tonight's form it doesn't  look likely)

All i want to see is what i saw 2 weeks ago at Gosford - where there was a team at least having a go

Us not making the finals- that would a very strange feeling compared to the last few years

Plenty of spring Horse races and EPL.

the scoreline should have been manly 32 newcaslte 14 if we were going to be any chance of finals football....start mad monday....

ayjay007 link said:
[quote author=davohan123 link=topic=184422.msg280927#msg280927 date=1280753449]

You know as it has been the case it would surprise me if we come out and give to Melbourne( But on tonight's form it doesn't  look likely)

[/quote]

Ice Hockey starts as well....gonna become a member too....Colorado Avalanche. Great young team, with the most enthusiastic, innovative CEO going around. Went from last when he got there, to finalists in one year...gun.

mr seagles link said:
the scoreline should have been manly 32 newcaslte 14 if we were going to be any chance of finals football....start mad monday....
I said the same thing after the Rabbitohs game in 2008. Anything is possible but the doubts are creeping in.

ayjay007 link said:
[quote author=davohan123 link=topic=184422.msg280927#msg280927 date=1280753449]

You know as it has been the case it would surprise me if we come out and give to Melbourne( But on tonight's form it doesn't  look likely)

[/quote]

Lol love the spring carnival and looking forward to a better year from my EPL team

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6