Still in the 8 if we lose

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sydsider

Reserve Grader
So with Soufs and the Donkeys getting hammered tonight we will still be in 7th with a loss.Not that thats acceptable.So it will come down to the final 2 games to confirm a spot in the 8.Dont think well make 4th spot.

Good news . both the bunnies and the broncos lost. Bad news i dont think we can make the 4 anymore with the big win the panthers have a better for and against and an easy draw also. Manly should be aiming to be 7th or better i wouldnt like to play the dragons in the finals.

Out of all the teams in they 8 i would prefer to play the Tigers in the first finals game. Making the top 4 is only a very slim chance with 4 competition points between us and 4th atm.

Cant see us in the top four. I will be happy just for the top 8 this year. Would have to agree torana i would prefer tigers as well.

if we win all games i think we can get on top of the tigers cause they have a hard run so do roosters so DESTINY is in our hands....

The difference a week makes huh? Last week I was told we were assured a top 8 spot and should have no dramas with top 4. Yeah right. Everything is on the line unless we win at least 2 of our remaining games

I wish I had your optimism, but let's face it our points are only going to come from kicks now that farrar isn't going to be injecting himself into our sweeping back line movements.

Also robbo gets caught flat footed behind the line. I am only confident of one more game

I thought Robbo had a decent game tonight. He injected himself at times and wasn't caught out in defense (apart from the ball that he left that just wouldn't go over the dead ball line).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6