Still issues, and I need to fix the them but its good enough for now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
So I will continue to work on the site now but you can use it whilst I work away.

Let me know any bugs you come across.

Dual Login is not working so you will need to login both through the forums and the main site for now.

Dan

Is dual login working for anyone?

It's a pain in the ass and yet another reason for us to migrate sooner rather than later

I might just keep this standard theme in place until the move for the simple fact it's clean works and shouldnt give us any trouble

The tipping comp wont let me in at the moment. It tells me I have to log in but when i do it drops out and won't accept anything.

Just login on the front page and it should be fine.

I just went through and added my tips with no issues

I can log into the forums but not into the main site

If you were responding to me Dan well I tried again to log into the main site and I get redirected to another login area that says "To access the private area of this site, please log in". So I log in again and I get redirected to the front page where all of the news articles are but the banner username box still has me as not logged in.

Trey it again now mate, I just tested it out a few times after making a fix and it's working ok for me

Nope, still not working for me.

can you please try clearing your cookies and then trying again?

Dan link said:
can you please try clearing your cookies and then trying again?

Tried that but still not happening.  Will try clearing them again and restarting firefox

ok cheers

I tried debugging your login in the back-end and that went through fine.

It just doesn't want to log me in. I might try if it will log me in if I use IE (I hate IE)

Nope, won't work with IE either

Bah Finally,the old site wouldnt let me register,suggested i was a spammer?
probably because my email address being hotmail or something

the old site had issues with dbase etc.

Jethro ping me later today on private message and I will work on the issue with you

I still cannot log into the main site, only the forum. I have cleared cookies in Firefox, changed my password but when I try to log in to do my tips it just sends me to the Home Page and tells me I am not logged in.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9