Stop the bickering now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
FORMER Sea Eagles supremo Ken Arthurson has spoken out about the internal turmoil engulfing the club he guided to greatness by calling for an immediate end to the “blame game.”

Read the full article

Totally agree with Arko on the leaks from the club. It never used to happen and has got to stop.

The issue, regardless of where you sit, is that nothing has changed and nothing has been addressed (at least in fans eyes)

The only way forward would be an independent review of the club's structure / the process that was under taken in trying to retain des - which plainly did not go to plan

If the club can make a hash of retaining Des, which, however you see it they did, how can they be relied upon to make decisions of any consequence?

The sad part is we know this will never happen as all parties have too much to lose

byso said:
So Bob's not the problem then!

Well it wasn't a direct quote, just a comment by the newsman, so we should cue WAMF and friends to inform us it is piffle and not to be trusted.

Shame really because Bob is really an all-around nice guy with the club's best interested at heart.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Chip and Chase said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Delete this please.

What ? your post ?

Sometimes I compose dud posts (unintentionally) but then delete them myself. It's good practice in case I ever get to be a mod.

Unintentionally ?? come on that's not like you. So are you going to get this one, or shall I ? By the way you'll be better off practicing posting in locked threads and having agendas, that'll stand you in better stead should you reach the lofty mod heights you aspire to.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Delete this please.

You've become an a grade pest in here lately I wish we could delete you.

Nice thoughts from arko don't think it's that easy.

If only the great Arko was still running the club. What a great man, I have a lot of time for him.

Met him once on a Sunday night mother’s day dinner at the leagues club restaurant after the Northern Eagles beat the donkey's. Came up to the table, put his arm around my shoulder and introduced himself. He had bit of a chat with everyone, didn’t have to do that or give us the time of day or even acknowledge us but he did. He is extremely intelligent and knowledgeable.

I doubt we can ever find to many CEO like Arko.

Cambo said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Delete this please.

You've become an a grade pest in here lately I wish we could delete you.

Nice thoughts from arko don't think it's that easy.

When you say a grade, do you mean A grade? If so, at least I made A grade in something. :D

too many cooks spoil the broth!! Penn and co have to bring it together now!! Team is at the top and must remain. Let's hope all this dies down!

The bleeding obvious - anyone NOT employed by the MWSE Franchise to stop commenting to the Media about their opinions on internal operations :idea:

HappilyManly said:
The bleeding obvious - anyone NOT employed by the MWSE Franchise to stop commenting to the Media about their opinions on internal operations :idea:

agreed.
Too much talk, not enough action. If you want change, make it happen, don't talk about it for weeks and watch the opportunity stand by.

Is this, why twitter hashtags exist?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8