Storm 100-1 ~astrologer-tipster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
DON MURRAY
Champion astrologer-tipster.

http://www.thoroughbrednet.co.nz/donmurray/default.asp

I was reviewing the performances of some of those mortals who've suffered plenty of Uranus harassment in 2007.

Difficult Uranus years bring a lot of sudden reversals, as rugby men like Graham Henry, Richie McCaw and Wayne Smith discovered in 2007; Uranus supervised the chaos for cricketer Stephen Fleming, as well as the years of turmoil for horse racing personnel like Paul Moroney and Grant Cooksley.

Moroney,a natural tragedy magnet, breathed a major sigh of relief 8 days ago when the Uranus-Sun attack officially ended.
He'd had to increase his 25-hour day a year ago after the controversial marching of an employee, Dean Melton, then had incredible bad luck with stable stars like Joker's Wild, Eskimo Queen and Xcellent; there was his own personal relationship break up and a running battle with the rehab kid Craig Thornton for the heart of.. ( take a deep breath ) much maligned jockey Lisa Cropp.

You'd hope he got to see his two kids, who reside in Wellington, occasionally.

Naturally there's a new batch of guinea pigs lining up to be tested, including, for example, those with birthdays between June 11 and 14. Which time contains the assistant coach of the Melbourne Storm, last years NRL grand final winners.A good bloke named Stephen Kearney.

Kearney's penchant for natural justice earned my respect back when he was playing for the Auckland Warriors, on a Saturday morning in Townsville when Stevie took exception to the Mad Butcher's attempt at wriggling out of an agreement.

Whilst discussing our North Queensland travel plans several days earlier, I mentioned to Butcher that I was flying to Cairns then HITCH-HIKING down to Townsville for the match.Butch assumed that I was mad,hitch-hiking, a candidate for backpacker murder and promised to buy me a beer if I got to Townsville alive.

Which I did, but Butcher reckoned 9.30 a.m on gameday wasn't a good time to be buying a beer, until reserve coach Frank Endacott stuck him in a Full Nelson and Kearney began belting Mad's head with a rolled up newspaper.Mad surrendered with an alternative offer of a roast beef sandwich and a juice.

Sentiment has to go out the window when making serious, investment predictions, and the facts are that S Kearney will relocate from the 2007 highs with Pluto-Venus and Uranus-Sun attacks causing many problems this year.

He's just been named the Kiwis coach,but I am considering S Kearney's off-year to have more relevance to his MELBOURNE STORM, warmly fancied to win the NRL title again.

So I checked out some of the Melbournians planetary situations and I instantly thought:
\" 2007 ALL BLACKS ! \" there are so many dysfunctions.

Difficult Plutoes also for: Coach Craig Bellamy, Mick Crocker, Jeremy Smith and Cooper Cronk.
Difficult Uranus phases for: Crocker, Cronk, Inglis, Billy Slater and Cameron Smith.
Seriously difficult Saturn phases for: Israel Folau, Matt Geyer, Slater and Cameron Smith.

Overall, a very bad year for the Melbourne Storm.

I was reviewing the performances of some of those mortals who've suffered plenty of Uranus harassment in 2007.

Good to hear someone kept an eye on how Rodney Adler fared in gaol last year. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6