Storm 2011 squad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

WAMF

Bencher
Melbourne Storm has today confirmed the signing of prop Jaiman Lowe and centre Maurice Blair for the 2011 National Rugby League season.
Lowe, 27, and Blair, 25, will bring a wealth of experience to the Storm for 2011, with the pair signing two year deals with the club.

They join Adam Woolnough, Troy Thompson and Elijah Niko, as well as Under-20s pair Jake Hawkins and Mitchell Johnson, as the new faces on a Storm roster that also boasts Australian trio Cameron Smith, Billy Slater and Cooper Cronk, New Zealand pair Adam Blair and Sika Manu, and England utility back Gareth Widdop for next year.

2011 Storm Squad: Adam Blair, Maurice Blair, Jesse Bromwich, Dane Chisholm, Cooper Cronk, Matt Duffie, Jake Hawkins, Ryan Hinchcliffe, Mitchell Johnson, Luke Kelly, Sione Kite, Rory Kostjasyn, Jaiman Lowe, Todd Lowrie, Sika Manu, Tu’u Maori, Dane Nielsen, Elijah Niko, Bryan Norrie, Justin O’Neill, Kevin Proctor, Anthony Quinn, Robbie Rochow, Billy Slater, Cameron Smith, Chase Stanley, Troy Thompson, Atelea Vea, Gareth Widdop, Adam Woolnough.

WAMF link said:
Melbourne Storm has today confirmed the signing of prop Jaiman Lowe and centre Maurice Blair for the 2011 National Rugby League season.
Lowe, 27, and Blair, 25, will bring a wealth of experience to the Storm for 2011, with the pair signing two year deals with the club.

They join Adam Woolnough, Troy Thompson and Elijah Niko, as well as Under-20s pair Jake Hawkins and Mitchell Johnson, as the new faces on a Storm roster that also boasts Australian trio Cameron Smith, Billy Slater and Cooper Cronk, New Zealand pair Adam Blair and Sika Manu, and England utility back Gareth Widdop for next year.

2011 Storm Squad: Adam Blair, Maurice Blair, Jesse Bromwich, Dane Chisholm, Cooper Cronk, Matt Duffie, Jake Hawkins, Ryan Hinchcliffe, Mitchell Johnson, Luke Kelly, Sione Kite, Rory Kostjasyn, Jaiman Lowe, Todd Lowrie, Sika Manu, Tu’u Maori, Dane Nielsen, Elijah Niko, Bryan Norrie, Justin O’Neill, Kevin Proctor, Anthony Quinn, Robbie Rochow, Billy Slater, Cameron Smith, Chase Stanley, Troy Thompson, Atelea Vea, Gareth Widdop, Adam Woolnough.
they  are still  over in my eyes ..

Watch Slater, Cronk, and Smith come back down to earth with no fire power aroun them!

jjai I have no idea how you think they are over the cap with that squad.

They won't make the finals.

Broncos deserve early favouritism for the title in '11 IMO.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
They must have paid a fortune to lure Mitchell Johnston away from cricket.

Beat me to it.

He is still contracted to the Western Warriors and Cricket Australia at the moment.

Didn't know his contract was up already

Some of those young no names are very talented. They also have a very good record of turning nobodys into world beaters. So you never know they could surprise a few people next year. I hope I'm wrong and they fail though.

They will no doubt, but not for a few years.

Its easy to develop one or two players quickly when you have a confident, talented squad around them. They no longer have that.

Shane link said:
Hasler and Belamy

They both make seemingly useless players guns

the problem is Des can tend to have the opposite effect at times.

Watmough for example.

Next year I want Storm to miss the 8 purely on their (lack of) merits, and am reasonably confident that will happen.

They still have plenty of quality but their depth has taken a very large hit. Their intensity might not be so easy to recapture either, after playing so many games this year in a pretty relaxed style with zero pressure. Hope they flop.

the scum have every chance of making the 8 next year, now that they have off loaded white.  poor foolish raiders.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6