Storm bolster front row stocks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevo

First Grader
http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8272868

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhh!

Depth......from reserve grade in france? Hmmmmm he must be going good! The Old Bar Pirates would probably beat Racing Club Lescure Arthes XIII.

Bellamy will be doing well to get consistent footy out of him. Who knows he might thrive in the set up, but history would indicate you might get a good run or two out of him but he's not going to worry opposition teams too much. I'd suggest if he's been brought as a frontrower then he's probably beefed up so much he can no longer play in the backrow.

I don't think its that bad a signing. On minimum wage he could still turn out to be something worthwhile. I remember him having potential and perhaps now he is a bit older and getting desperate to make something he will do alright. That said he is a depth player and little else.

If anyone can get him going it will be Bellamy, look what he has done with that hack Norrie.

Time may be against him though for this year.

God some people are miserable

He went down and trained for a contract - good luck to him

i really rated afamasaga back in the day, shame he didnt kick on and all the best to him

In that article yesterday it said Afamasanga will be playing for Storm feeder team the sharks in the NSW cup. Who's the feeder team for the Sharks NRL team then?

lsz said:

Yeah that's great mate. Good on him. Must have been a slow news day though. If he gets anywhere near first grade again Isz you can tell me 'i told ya so'!

G-land Express said:
In that article yesterday it said Afamasanga will be playing for Storm feeder team the sharks in the NSW cup. Who's the feeder team for the Sharks NRL team then?

The Sharks NSW cup team.

Storm & the Sharks share the team as a cost cutting exercise.

I thought Melbourne were using North's for that? Does anyone else remembering Slater coming back from injury via Norths and getting thumped by the Manly NSW Cup side?

Canteen Worker said:
Aren't Norths the Souths NSW cup feeder team?

They are now.

Storm used to use Norths, then the Central Coast, now they have the Sharks, though I believe they still send some players to the Coast team.

Fonz said:
lsz said:

Yeah that's great mate. Good on him. Must have been a slow news day though. If he gets anywhere near first grade again Isz you can tell me 'i told ya so'!

Where is Isz??

When the cap doesnt apply to you you can shop for a whole variety of 1st grade players and make choices without too much restriction.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4