Storm players move on.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Finch, Hoffman and Lima to Wigan

Newcastle and Cowboys chasing Manu

Inglis to Bonko's (so we hear)

Clearly Manly are not in the market for anyone???

Wigan will have to make room for some of those players (oversea's players) so maybe that could be an avenue we could explore

thats a shame. Hoffman is still young and so is Lima. Both good players.

I kind of like Finch as a player too so ashame to lose them to the NRL

Yes DSM, but as Dan says a shame to lose them to ESL.

I really don't have a problem with players such as Oxy, Beaver et al heading over for a top dollar contract as a 'swan song'...but it's sad when they are pinching players who are in their early to mid 20's.

You can't blame ESL, they are just grabbing an opportunity.  Again it is the scum to blame, they are not being open to offers with other nrl clubs but they are with ESL.  The scum caused the problem and now they are just continuing on with its ramifications on the nrl.  They are rotten through and through.  These player managers are obviously being instructed to open negotiations with ESL clubs and not nrl clubs.

Well they went to St Helens and a former Storm personel is at St Helens. hence why they went there and not other clubs

Mark from Brisbane link said:

So much for Sherlocks rumour about Manu....

Surely we must have one of two players on our radar, hopefully big, fast aggressive forwards.

all the english clubs look the same to me.....****

I heard last week that Hoffman is only going for a year to ease the cap for Melbourne and will be back in Storm colours in 2012

MissKate link said:
You can't blame ESL, they are just grabbing an opportunity.  Again it is the scum to blame, they are not being open to offers with other nrl clubs but they are with ESL.  The scum caused the problem and now they are just continuing on with its ramifications on the nrl.  They are rotten through and through.  These player managers are obviously being instructed to open negotiations with ESL clubs and not nrl clubs.

Well said MK. It started with King (4 years ago?) and now they are impacting the whole code. Yes we need a team in Melbourne but this entire club is affecting the game for years to come.

The Wheel link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=184167.msg276662#msg276662 date=1279575195]

Surely we must have one of two players on our radar, hopefully big, fast aggressive forwards.
[/quote]

Rumour has it we are chasign Dallas rennie and Adam Cuthbertson

tookey link said:
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=184167.msg276715#msg276715 date=1279591662]
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=184167.msg276662#msg276662 date=1279575195]

[/quote]

Rumour has it we are chasign Dallas rennie and Adam Cuthbertson
[/quote]

+ Ashley Alberts...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8