Storm tactics

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lamph1

Clearly the storm are not learning...and the nrl are not leading !!!
Multiple lifting tackles in the game, many unpenalised .
Also repeated leg lifting in 3 man tackles, the same grubby tactics employed on choc last year .
While i agree the mckinnon incident was unlucky in that case, its pretty obvious if you keep doing it someone else will be severely hurt.
Maybe bellamy needs to worry about that more than dummy spits about rulings...especially when his main man Cameron smith gets away with murder.

Slightly different, but did anyone see Hodkinson's leg pull today on a Saints player? Similar to that Souths thug's crocodile roll on Choc last year that stuffed his knee. This one looked pretty bad, and on report.

I was in shock last night at the number of lifting tackles the storm did. And they started with one that nearly put choc on his head??? And no penalty! It was very lucky that one of the storm players ( I think it was Norrie) stopped Choc from being dumped on his head.

Currently the game seems hell bent on cautioning every little perceived foul, whether it's a 'shoulder charge' where the player simply stands their ground and braces (aka how Jamie Lyon did a few weeks back), or a hand across the face. And yet somehow nothing happened for that one??

I thought Choc was in desparate need of his own air traffic controller his in the air so much.

Manly will surely lodge an official 'Please explain' to the NRL about what the term 'lift' means at HQ :dodgy:

It however does show, that the Scumos believe that a slow play the ball is central to their game plan :cool:

HappilyManly said:
It however does show, that the Scumos believe that a slow play the ball is central to their game plan :cool:
That is the case for all clubs HM, but the tactics to achieve it may differ from club to club. Bellamy has always had a great imagination and very little principle.

After Saturday night I have renewed vigour in my detest for the purple scum, especially their coach and captain.
And the Nrl who came out all guns blazing about lifting tackles aren't even going to investigate the continuous lifting by the storm?
No more broken necks yet, so all's good right?
That game has fired me up some. Pity is it's all been ever so quietly swept under the carper.
Can't wait to see these grubs back at Brookie.

Is Teflon Cameron Smith going to be charged with striking after elbowing Matt Ballin in the head 3 times? #prick

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6