Storm v Knights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
What a horrible game this will be too watch, I don't want either team to win

Hopefully it is a tough one and Melbourne get belted around a bit

A Storm win ends our faint hope of Top 4. If they lose, and we knock them over next week, that leaves them on 29 and us on 28, but they have the Roosters and Warriors after that

Knights win and they lift to level with us on points, and with a run home including a couple of home games I think

Storm win is probably more beneficial to us and helps us secure 5th spot more if we keep on winning. But I just can't cheer those pricks on

We ideally want 6th or 7th this year, 8th will get beaten by Dragons, Storm will likely roll whoever they play

I want to be facing Bulldogs or Titans, preferably Bulldogs

A draw between these two would be the best possible result. That means the Storm don't quite get away from us whilst the Knights stay below.

And for your peace of mind it means that neither team wins.

At this point, I can see us beating the Titans in the last round, securing us 5th and relegating them to 4th. But that all depends on Storm results too

Dogs are a consistent side, and 1 I think will get into the physical battle with us, which is the type of game I would like too. However, I don't like the idea of 7th spot

If we can get 5th, and win that match, that will be massive for us.

2 upsets in the other matches, and we go straight to week 3.
Dragons and Dogs win, we have home advantage (SFS) the next week

I would love a draw, the golden point extra time on Monday night should really stuff the Storm for next weekend

and for them to beat the tripe out of each other, Slater and Smith to do ACLs, And a couple of send off would be ok too

Problem is I did the ladder predictor online at the nrl.com website and the funny thing was if we won 3 / 3 we ended up versing the storm and when we won 2/3 we ended up versing the storm :( which i would hate to verse down there.

But simply put it we better off to finsih 6th than 7th because if results go our way in the finals we get an extra lifeline.

nowhere is safe really.

Eels and Tigers if they finish 7 and 8 will be the most dangerous 7 and 8 in history. This top 8 is **** hot at the moment. Very competitive. Manly and Melbourne have the experience to go all the way. St George and Dogs have been great all year as well. Just leaves Titans and Broncos who will be tough to beat on their day.

Bring it on.

KaZa link said:
nowhere is safe really.

Eels and Tigers if they finish 7 and 8 will be the most dangerous 7 and 8 in history. This top 8 is S**t hot at the moment. Very competitive. Manly and Melbourne have the experience to go all the way. St George and Dogs have been great all year as well. Just leaves Titans and Broncos who will be tough to beat on their day.

Bring it on.

I dont feel like we are amongst them, even though we are. Tigers and Eels are peaking, and they may be reaching it already

What on earth is that shirt the Knights are wearing?  Did Brian Smith vomit on them before his departure?

As for the Eels and Tigers, they are playing a run of easy sides it the moment and their run and gun style is coming off for them.  Put them up against decent sides in the furnace of finals football for a few weeks in a row and they'll stuff up.

They are dangerous at 7 or 8 in the first week, but they are no chance of winning 4 finals games in a row.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=181392.msg237195#msg237195 date=1250499575]
LIVE STREAM

http://www.justin.tv/namikstudio

Just wondering, is that site actually legal to watch the games ?
[/quote]  Probably no, but old media need to get with the new times.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=181392.msg237195#msg237195 date=1250499575]
LIVE STREAM

[/quote]

Nah it's not, but i don't think fox will worry about 500 odd viewers.
I watch NBA games streamed online and the get 1000's of viewers and get shut down all the time.

What's the deal with the Knight's jerseys

Looks like you'll almost get your way BE, Cross injured

The shirt is an Aboriginal tribute Mata, looks awful

Just wondering how that site gets away with it coz it is constantly mentioned on league sites

Just seen our buy for next season get taken off with a knee injury

Knights looking good so far

Central Coast Eagle link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=181392.msg237203#msg237203 date=1250500998]
LIVE STREAM

[/quote]

Nah it's not, but i don't think fox will worry about 500 odd viewers.
I watch NBA games streamed online and the get 1000's of viewers and get shut down all the time.

What's the deal with the Knight's jerseys

Looks like you'll almost get your way BE, Cross injured
[/quote]

Close the gap weekend

The problem with the Storm getting flogged (if it happens) is it will put huge pressure on them to rush Inglis back for next week and then they'll play on emotion.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8