Storm warning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
The interesting thing about this series is it has shown up how poor both the Storm wingers are.  Both of them have been badly exposed under pressure.

The other is that their go-forward guys are not the be all and end all.  We have improved our go-forward this year with Perry.  Theirs has gone backwards.  Cross was probably the best NSW forward.  White is out of his depth at Origin level and Hoffman has shown he is nothing special either.

It's just a bloody pity they have Smith, Folou, Inglis and Slater.

They are beatable this year - we just have to keep improving.I am growing in confidence that last year will burn brightly for many of our players and we can get them.

White should never be picked again, I am serious when I say this that he would have to be the worst player in Origin history to have played multiple origin games for either state.

The Wheel link said:
White should never be picked again, I am serious when I say this that he would have to be the worst player in Origin history to have played multiple origin games for either state.

What about Ben Ikin?

At least Ikin got his jumper dirty by running away from the brawl at the game at the MCG

Matabele link said:
The other is that their go-forward guys are not the be all and end all.  We have improved our go-forward this year with Perry.  Theirs has gone backwards.  Cross was probably the best NSW forward.  White is out of his depth at Origin level and Hoffman has shown he is nothing special either.

Unfortunately their go-forward guys didn't get selected for origin. The likes of Sika manu or whatever his name is and Jeremy Smith are the ones who get them over the advantage line. Antonio Kafusi played at club level through the origin  and we all know what he can do.

Before this year i would never have said this but thank fu**ing hell Josh Perry plays for Manly now. He will be the difference for us this year. Imagine the impace created by not only Cuthbo and Lesnack coming off the bench but Perry coming on around the same time. We will be blowing teams off the park when King gets back.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8