Streaker gets 3 months jail

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

kingyfan

Reserve Grader
A father was recently convicted of raping his daughter gets no jail time yet Wati gets 3 months jail.

Is it just me or is a 3 month jail sentence totally over the top for streaking?

I suppose at least putting a man who likes to run around naked in jail will ensure that he won't be cold or lonely at night

What a joke of a sentence,exactly who did Wati even hurt?
The security company was made to look like a joke and obviously they arent much chop otherwise he'd not have ran so far

Maybe you are happy for someone to drop their kit in front of your mother, wife or daughter while you have a barbie with the family. No difference that he did it at a footie stadium. The bigger issue to me is that someone could have been injured on the playing field as a result of his stupidity. Fortunately that didn't happen. For an idiotic repeat offender 3 months sounds fair to me. :)

ManlyBacker said:
Maybe you are happy for someone to drop their kit in front of your mother, wife or daughter while you have a barbie with the family. No difference that he did it at a footie stadium. The bigger issue to me is that someone could have been injured on the playing field as a result of his stupidity. Fortunately that didn't happen. For an idiotic repeat offender 3 months sounds fair to me. :)

From what I hear no-one was offended by Wati's nudie run as unless you had a telescope at the game you wouldn't have seen anything anyway.

What would a barbie be without Jason getting hit kit off and flashing the sausage around?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4