Stream for tonights game??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cliffy4PM

Reserve Grader
Hey guys. Ive been IP banned from NRLFix, for no reason. I was wondering if anyone knew of any one else that is streaming the game tonight? Ill cry if we smash the chokers (again) and i miss it.

Cliffy4PM link said:
Hey guys. Ive been IP banned from NRLFix, for no reason. I was wondering if anyone knew of any one else that is streaming the game tonight? Ill cry if we smash the chokers (again) and i miss it.

i got bannd for some reason too after i did my first posts to register. But ive been using this site, you need to download a bit of stuff but it seems ok. Plenty of other sports there too

You will find League under the Rugby banner
http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=rugby

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
whats your usernames there and Ill have a look at getting you reinstated

Same user name as here mate. jbb/james. Thanks BE. I registered the day of the canberra game from memory , did my 10 posts , started licking the lips and banned. I figured it must have been because i did 10 posts in a row with little content

Funnily enough i got promo emails asking me too watch other stuff later, bloody prick teasers

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
whats your usernames there and Ill have a look at getting you reinstated

If you could have a word to them for me Berkley that would be great. My user name is Damian44. My brother who lives in the same house and gets his internet through the same router has also been banned. His user name is domthedragonslayer.

TYVM Damian

I am tragically away from home tonight and away from my beloved foxtel.... so am reliant on a bloody stream.

But I don't want to sign up for any bullsh*t. I may have to go begging... Damn it to hell.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4