Strong future for Rose, Lussick and Hoppa Jnr

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
DEPARTING Sea Eagles hooker Heath L’Estrange married his childhood sweetheart Jessica Bennett at the Cardinal Cerretti Memorial Chapel in Manly yesterday.

The bride Jessica Bennett

Here comes the bride

Bride and groom, Mr and Mrs L'Estrange

In front of approximately 70 family and friends at St Patrick’s Estate, the 2008 NRL premiership winner wore a sharp black suit with a matching ivory vest and tie, while the bride looked stunning in her off-the-shoulder white gown.
Guests included Manly teammates Matt Ballin, Michael Robertson and David Williams, while club legend Steve Menzies was also there with his wife, Suyin.
L’Estrange admitted to being a bundle of nerves before the church gathering but said he was loving his newly-acquired marital status.
``We have been together since we were 16, so it is great to officially start our life together,’’ he said. ``So far it has been the perfect day.’’
Mrs L’Estrange said she was thankful mother nature was on her best behaviour.
``I was up at 4.30am wishing the clouds away and thankfully everything turned out great,’’ she said.
`` Now Heath and I can look forward to life together as husband and wife.’’
After their honeymoon the couple will relocate to the United Kingdom ahead of the 2010 English Super League season, where Heath will link up with mate Glenn Hall and Menzies at the Bradford Bulls.
More pictures of the wedding here. 

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4