Stronger Together and Merchandise

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
I thought the jingle "Stronger Together" was a little weak at the beginning of the year but now I can see it with more meaning.

Since the Penns are now in charge, we should cease all these nasty speculation and innuendos. It's not helping by airing dirty laundry in public.

The club will be more at peace now that we don't have major factions head butting each other. Some re-shuffling may happen but we need to stick it through.

Let us all move on and support our great club.
It doesn't matter if you like or dislike certain personalities in our club.
We are all Manly.
We should bond together for the common goal of getting Manly back on track and winning again.
Give Toovey a break and back him all the way. He's a true Manly hero and legend.

The only person you should hate is De$. I'll grant you that.

Merchandise ideas:

1. For next year's membership package, they should throw in a De$ voodoo doll with a dozen free stick pins.

2. They can also sell a blue and white punch clown with De$ face on it.

3. A blue and white door mat, also with his face on it.

4. A dunny bowl with his face on the bottom for you to aim at.

5. Button badges or T-Shirts with "I hate Ha$ler" or the sign that says "Manly HATES you too!"

6. Framed Certificates for Hating Ha$ler.

Gee I've already came up with some top selling merchandise.
How hard can Marketing be?

Blue and white tampons
Blue and white condoms
Blue and white cyanide capsules

Was it Nostradamus who mentioned Hister? Hitler? Hasler?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8