"Stronger Together?" Really? "Be Manly".

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's a huge oversight by the new regime at Manly.
They stripped out everything that we knew as Manly but left this old Mantra @:eek:

It really infuriates most Fans, let alone all the fired Staff and Players :swear:

The most apt is #InnerCircleOrOut

It sure beats something lame like "Red V is a part of me" with the players sticking up two fingers. I have see that crap on WIN television all the time because I live in a rural area.

Stronger together is what it is meant to say but in the 14 and 15 seasons it was weaker and divided for some of the time. I hope we get a different slogan soon.

Stronger-01.jpg

"Stronger Together" means that no matter what generic name Manly change their name to, what region they evolve to represent, or what colours are made their own, together we will meet that challenge for our shareholders.

All hail the Western Australia Red Buccaneers!!!.

NYEagle

It's lunchtime and I feel like a sanger. I wish I would have bought bread. Salad and ham are stronger together in a sandwich, but if you want real security, go with a wrap.

"Stronger Together" means that no matter what generic name Manly change their name to, what region they evolve to represent, or what colours are made their own, together we will meet that challenge for our shareholders.

All hail the Western Australia Red Buccaneers!!!.

NYEagle

That is crazy. That would never work. Besides, I've already started getting quotes for the CQ Eagles merchandise....@:oops:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6