Stweart to play?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
According to Big League Brett Stewart is hopeful of taking the field against the Storm this weekend. Decision to be made tomorrow.

!pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray: !pray:

according to my email he is listed to play and i got that on tuesday

why the 48 hour old news?

Mnaly daily has him today as being 'confident' he will take his place. You never know BK might bob up as well.

Our media managers tactics is to name injured players in the side then pass on misinformation all week that they will play - allegedly to confuse the opposition.

So going by that theory BK not being named may mean he is a chance of playing as Zorba wants to bedazzle the goons from down south while Stewart is probably still in plaster.

He's listed to play, but there is no guarantee he will.

Fairly normal for Des (or any coach) to list a player who is getting over injuries. They are obviously hoping he will recover in time for the game.

Hopefull he'll pass his fitness test.

Not "old news" I would have thought. Pretty current really.

if i was an oppostion player and found out that stewy dropped out at the last minute (or Bk etc) then that would give me a boost big time

I find that "boost" Fluff can often have a negative impact. If we are playing a crap team (which we are this weekend) I get that "ah this will be easy attitude", and usually play like crap.

listening to des talking after the broncos game he was pretty adamant he wouldn't be available until after the bye.

Although desperate times for desperate measures. Well beat them if he plays.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6