Such a differance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

anthonyb1965

GO Manly
Was talking to a Kiwi mate today about the GF and found out he is a member of the Warriors RL Forum so I thought I would take a quick peek!

Compared with other NRL clubs, the Warriors forum seems great as in, no stupid posts and a lot of intelligent ones!! (I read the "now for Manly" one).

It was particularly refreshing to read the unbias comments on our team. They really rate our players!!!

anthonyb1965 said:
Was talking to a Kiwi mate today about the GF and found out he is a member of the Warriors RL Forum so I thought I would take a quick peek!

Compared with other NRL clubs, the Warriors forum seems great as in, no stupid posts and a lot of intelligent ones!! (I read the "now for Manly" one).

It was particularly refreshing to read the unbias comments on our team. They really rate our players!!!

Too true - actually posted on there today wishing them well, nothing but good vibes from them

amazing how dce, des, foran are so highly regarded by others. Great to see. Read that our 2 halves are so good that's why Manly are in gf etc. Nice!!

It's a bit of a strange GF when you don't really hate the other team.

I mean with the Scum, Tigpies, St Choke and Donkeys gone while I will still be devestated if by a miracle we lose I will not be quite as devestated as I could be.

My stepson and missus being Worrier fans probably plays a part :)

I agree, it won't be the same heading into a GF without utter hatred for the other team. But obviously still hoping we win.

Over the years I've chatted to many Kiwi's about sport, and they are more fair and open minded than alot of Aussies.

Anyway that's the Kiwi praise out of the way for this week, no more !!!!

NZ fans

These NZ fans are solid as can be, yet likable. Have lots of mates who support them & though give a bit of banter & cop plenty in return, certainly respect the Manly team & most actually like us 2nd best & They are the only other team in the NRL I like myself!!
After dealing with the cocky loud mouth Illawarra, Storm fans in recent years its refreshing to have these Haka crazed fans around. If NZ were playing anyone else in the GF I would definately be in their corner but come Sunday its WAR!! Go you mighty Seaeagles!!:D

RE: NZ fans

yup agree. Though this has been more or less posted before and I am going to merge it into another thread.

The Warriors are the only other club in the competition I don't have any kind of hatred for. Not sure why, but I will be far happier if we lose to them than if we were to lose to the Storm or Broncos, in saying that, I will be happier to not lose to them :)

Is this the warriorsfanforum one ?

I'm a member on there but haven't been on for a while, there are a few nutters there but all in all it isn't too bad

Just don't go to an All Blacks Rugby game - apparently the kiwi fans have been spitting on the aussie supporters.

I would say they are the few idiots that go to the game but most Kiwi's are really great people, well at least the ones I know.

I supose it is a bit of the old quote - 'the enemy of mine enemy is my friend.'

The Warriors beat our arch rivals the Storm so we must and will respect them for that.

But I hope we win handsomely on Sunday.

GO MANLY!!

Let's find some reasons to hate them.
1. Silly accents.
2. Dull jerseys.
3. Cold home town.
4. Good at footy.
5. Always doing a bloody haka at any opportunity.
6. Call thongs, jandals and eskies, chilly bins.
7. Sent that penguin back only to get eaten by an orca.

Dunno about you lot, but I'm Friggen fired up. KILL!!!

Lennox Local said:
Let's find some reasons to hate them.
1. Silly accents.
2. Dull jerseys.
3. Cold home town.
4. Good at footy.
5. Always doing a bloody haka at any opportunity.
6. Call thongs, jandals and eskies, chilly bins.
7. Sent that penguin back only to get eaten by an orca.

Dunno about you lot, but I'm Friggen fired up. KILL!!!

Fire up for Pingu!

Noot noot

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8