Sucked in NSW

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Good to see that the NRL Grand Final will contain 26/34 players eligible for Queensland under the Origin format, and bugger all cockroaches once you discount the Kiwi scum.

More importantly, no NSW or Sydney teams - just a Queensland side and a de facto Queensland side.

Oh, did I mention that Queensland are Origin champions?????

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

meh, I couldnt care who is in it. Could be all Qld sides as far as I am concerned, the only NSW side I like is Manly.

For the record, go Melbourne!!!! Although seeing Webke go out a winner would be nice, he is a champion but I still dislike the Broncos so cant support them.

Probably be a few empty seats next Sunday due to the teams, wont look good on tv.

Good to see that the NRL Grand Final will contain 26/34 players eligible for Queensland under the Origin format, and bugger all cockroaches once you discount the Kiwi scum.

More importantly, no NSW or Sydney teams - just a Queensland side and a de facto Queensland side.

I will take offence to that on behalf of the missus

That said I am looking forward to the Storm spoiling Webke's farewell (much as I admire the bloke)

From an African who supports Qld and lives in Dubbo
Lord give me strength

!pray: !pray:

He did grow up in QLD??

I am going to the game and I was hoping for the Dragons to be there - but I can't get too excited about either team.

I wont even be watching this one. Partly because I will be out at a concert but also because I lost interest last Friday when manly were knocked out.

Go the Swannies

Broncos/West Coast Double.

Its about time QLD won something, they are crap at everything else. AFL, Union, Cricket etc etc

Broncos/West Coast Double.

Its about time QLD won something, they are crap at everything else. AFL, Union, Cricket etc etc

Not according to Qld media.

I call it parochial desperation. In latin its paracoitus desperatius.

As a comparitively new resident to Qld it didnt take me long to figure out that if i was to go sink 9 beers and wander out half pissed onto any Qld oval and play one wobbly cover drive 30 metres i would be written up as a hero in the press. ;)

NSW 2001 - 2004?? Thought we were talking about this year, sorry.

Sheffield Shield doesnt exist. The only reason they hold that trophy is because NSW first team play for Australia.

NSW 2001 - 2004?? Thought we were talking about this year, sorry.

Your sorry state only gets to see the Trophy for one afternoon each year - and this has been the case since 2000. Even better, you haven't seen one of your teams compete for it since 2003. Victoria must REALLY SUCK at AFL!

And I refuse to call the Sheffield Shield by a commercial name, particularly when it is a competitor to one of the sponsors of Manly.

I prefer to call it the state 1st class cricket competition, because alas it is the shield no longer :(

but I agree with not calling it the other name :)

Last I knew I was a NSWelshman. Born there, lived there for 25 years. 3 years hardly qualifies me as Victorian.

In regard to ALL sports, I would confidently say that in most cases NSW would well and truly have the wood on their QLD counterparts.

You can't use cricket in the arguement becasue as has been said before it's a bit hard to compare when you have all the Australian reps playing at the same time- pointless even.
NSW is the premier state at sport- we just don't care as much.
You don't hear us banging on about our run of State of Orgin Series wins in the past or what have you becasue put simply we know we are better than Queensland.
As soon as Queensland win anything they are straight on the soap box to preach to anyone that cares to listen.
I will give Queensland this- they do care more about it but that's it.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2