Suddenly liking our monday chances

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If that means Williame is punted then the stocks rise significantly right there!

Sad to think it is not only the absence of Snake himself that is now hurting us.

If Api starts, Sharks will just pick off his runners. He is too slow and predictable. :cool:

Taufua backing away from Holmes or Barba, will be a Sharks try fest :mad:

Brett back doesn't mean we are automatically good things to win this game. There are more problems that even Snake can't compensate for.

What it does do is give us better organisation in both attack and defence. And it allows Killer to have someone outside him in Tommy that he actually trusts to do the job in both attack and defence.

Even if Snake plays I still think that on form the Sharks are likely to win, but we'll definitely be better for having him out there.

Brett back doesn't mean we are automatically good things to win this game. There are more problems that even Snake can't compensate for.

What it does do is give us better organisation in both attack and defence. And it allows Killer to have someone outside him in Tommy that he actually trusts to do the job in both attack and defence.

Even if Snake plays I still think that on form the Sharks are likely to win, but we'll definitely be better for having him out there.

Spot on V8

Week two we were slightly better than week one, week three we will be slightly better than week two, but not better by a country mile.

In my opinion we could lose another 2-3 but maybe not by a flogging.

As much as it does take a new side time to gel, there's also ego and pride that's comes into play and getting flogged every week and I imagine no player wants that.

If Api starts, Sharks will just pick off his runners. He is too slow and predictable. :cool:

Taufua backing away from Holmes or Barba, will be a Sharks try fest :mad:
1st part exactly right & agree Holmes is a danger man...Barba will be the 1 with headaches from Taufua is more likely.

Everyone seems to have forgotten our splendid record at home (and away) against the Dame Joan Sutherland Narks. They rarely win at Stadium Brookvalia.

Last edited:
Id like to see a better performance in the opening 20-30 mins. If that happens we can win. Just need to be switched on from the kick off.

It's definitely a MIGOTY. Time to stand up to all the criticism or roll over like a lame duck. I'm tipping a big performance with some points to prove. Sharks are Gummies at the fortress.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4