Sun-Herald article

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Phantar

Bencher
Interesting article:

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/sea-eagles-cant-hide-patchy-form-with-camouflage-jerseys-20120428-1xrke.html

Malcolm Knox follows Manly.:s

Good, balanced article. A bit off the mark with his comments about Foran ( I hope!!!!!)

I reckon winning the premiership is like running a marathon. During it you battle all these inner voices, after it you are stuffed, happy, but stuffed. You say never again, you lose some drive, but then after a while the hunger returns and you do it again.

I would love to see B2B - but it is a hard feat, I'm not greedy either I am happy to wait for next season ;)

"To confuse things even further, there were two teams of dogs on the field. The blue-and-whites were familiar, while Manly looked like Dalmatians whose colour had run.

Dog experiments, in the form of behavioural science, go some way to explaining Manly's patchy intensity this year. To get your dog to fetch your slippers, offer it a treat. As Pavlov found, if it's rewarded enough, the dog will get excited even at the prospect".... Pavlov may apply to the bulldogs but I think Konrad Lorenz's book Man(ly) meets Dog applies more to us. His book On Aggression which deals with the behaviour of birds is also more relevant to Eagles.

He made some good points about teams going back to back.

A silly statement about coaches. Sure its the players that catch balls and ground them, but its the coach that drills them and devises tactics. Coaches turn a bunch of good footballers into a great team.

And was totally off the mark suggesting Foran has already peaked as a player. The money the club is paying is high but I can see the strategy in keeping the so called spine of the team.

The guy is a comic genius, suggesting that George had eaten a tub of icecream! so original where does he get this stuff.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2