Sunday autopsy report.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
I've laid the Eagles vs Sharkies match on my lab table and dissected it.

Summary:
Manly had a shocker. I've never felt so empty after a win before, though in saying that I would have felt heaps worse if we had lost to a 12 man Shark squad. Pure luck got us the two points that afternoon.
Earlier this year Scott Prince stated that he had an empty feeling after the win over the Eagles. Now the Manly Sea Eagles and their fans have experienced the same kind of victory.

Negatives:
Running sideways.
Dropped balls.
Paper-thin defence.
Being switched off for 90% of the game.
The send off - It was a high shot, Bailey was left unconscious and did not return to the field. You could argue that the send off was deserved, the problem is inconsistency as players from all teams get away with a lot worse each week.

Positives:
B.Stewy lasted 80 mins.
George Rose.
Two points.
Ricky's tanty was funny.

Autopsy result: Manly played bad, the 12 man sharks didn't play well enough to pull off a  miracle win.

SEA EAGLES, GET IT TOGETHER. RUN STRAIGHT, TACKLE HARD AND PLAY WITH KNACKERS!

I'd also like to say a welcome aboard to Tassie Wild Girl. It's great to have more women's voices being heard.

Nice effort niccipops, however:

manwithtwobrains2.jpg

"Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all. Well, you're still wet behind the ears. It's not a subdural hematoma. It's epidural. Ha!"
:D

ManlyBacker link said:
Nice effort niccipops, however:

manwithtwobrains2.jpg

\"Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all. Well, you're still wet behind the ears. It's not a subdural hematoma. It's epidural. Ha!\"
:D
Well really in technical terms it was a rooted effort on the football field.

Nicci, with Stewy back we could have got beaten by 50 and you still would have been happy

Yeah go Silvertails chicks and all power to ya!

And I thought Matabele was a woman too......hmmmm???  ??? ??? ::)

The Wheel link said:
Nicci, with Stewy back we could have got beaten by 50 and you still would have been happy
Certainly happy to have my yummier than chocolate dessert running around again, though if the sharks beat us by 50 I would probably be spending the week in a mental institution due to throwing a tantrum bigger than Ricky's.

To be honest, I liked Covell's dummy spit at the end more.

Both throwing things after a loss, Sticky must be teaching Covell some advanced techniques for how to look like a sook?

There was a bunch of women in Maroon and White running around Brookvale oval on Sunday.

Autopsy report:
The Sharks suffered a lot of internal bleeding!

I keep thinking, I have to disagree with the verdict about our defense. They scored just two tries, one contentious and the other from a clever lottery kick.

Overall, yeah the sharks made some long breaks, but they happen every game these days. With the 10 metre rule, and the incredible advances in the athleticism of players, breaks are made, plain and simple.

The problem was Manly's attack, it was awful at times. Lots and lots of sideways running, and barely any hitting the line and virtually no offloads. Manly played dumb football thinking they could run around the 12-man Sharks.

...and spreading it to the wings is only worthwhile on Manly's right side, on the left you have a very tired and fat Matai and Robbo who is a lightweight and cannot break the line. I think teams have that figured out, boy do we need Jamie Lyon back!.

To the Sharks credit, they have finished the year a lively enthusiastic team, and they have a great defence on a good day. I was quite impressed with the way the manned up in defense and got up in the face of Manly who ran like they are a bunch of crabs.

Even David Williams, who ran straight as a dart last year, is become crablike as well.

Here is hoping Dessie points it out and straightens em up!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2